Need a flying type. Can't decide.

#1crystalfury2406Posted 2/16/2013 1:15:31 PM(edited)
What flying Pokemon would complement this team? I've considered Articuno, and already have an Aerodactyl. Or should I train a Dodrio?

Snorlax
-Surf
-Body Slam
-Rest
-Selfdestruct

Rhydon
-Rock Slide
-Earthquake
-Substitute
-Hyper Beam

Dewgong
-Ice Beam
-Rest
-Headbutt
-Surf

Clefable
-Thunder Wave
-Blizzard
-Sing
-Double-Edge

Gengar
-Hypnosis
-Dream Eater
-Night Shade
-Confuse Ray
---
Current Nuzlocke: Diamond
Next:: Yellow, Later: Emerald
#2pokedude7Posted 2/17/2013 7:06:47 AM
Go with any one you want, though, personally I would go with Dodrio 'cause it has the best Flying move in the game with Drill Peck.
#3StSPosted 2/17/2013 9:39:57 AM
Aerodactyl is not even worth considering, to be quite honest; with such a sucky movepool, it's not going to do much except die. Why not go for Zapdos? Access to Drill Peck and Thunderbolt, but walled hard by any Rock/Ground Pokemon. If not, then I'd go Dodrio, for some potential Physical sweeping.
---
Sandal that Stinks
#4froggy25Posted 3/1/2013 1:27:19 PM
Zapdos Zapdos Zapdos Zapdos Zapdos
#5crystalfury2406(Topic Creator)Posted 3/1/2013 2:20:51 PM
I actually caught Zapdos last week... And I said, "ENJOY THE BOX!"

Seriously, they couldn't have made it know Thunderbolt?
---
Current Pokemon Game- White, Blue (On hiatus)
Current Nuzlocke- Leaf Green
#6GhostofStarmanPosted 3/3/2013 11:41:47 PM(edited)
So just teach it Thunderbolt. I don't know what the problem is, none of your other Pokemon have that moveset. Zapdos comes with Drill Peck already, so you've got a STAB physical attack with the best flying move available, and a STAB special attack with the best electric move and a sick special statistic to back it up.

You want to mock one of the legendary birds, it should be Moltres, with all those great stats and no moves to use. Even Articuno is limited to just Ice Beam/Blizzard, making no use of its flying type.

Seriously, I can't get over a guy who is using Clefable and Dewgong on his team making fun of Zapdos.
---
"They want to play music with us, let's play. Drums."
- Davos Seaworth
#7crystalfury2406(Topic Creator)Posted 3/4/2013 7:06:16 AM
That's the problem. I like Zapdos.

It's not that I don't want to teach it Thunderbolt, it's that I gave the TM to my Raichu.
---
There seemed to be loud bang and then there was JAM ON MY EYEBALLS SO I CRAWLED BEHIND A BOX UNTIL IT WENT AWAY." -PC Gamer on low health in CoD.