Something interesting you may have noticed

#1blueflame7Posted 6/6/2013 2:33:05 AM
So I was looking up koi fish for some reason on the internet (I get bored) and I came across something interesting. There is a legend pertaining to koi fish that they swam up the yellow river until the came to a waterfall. Well instead of turning around and swimming the other way, they tried to leap up the waterfall. Local demons laughed and tormented the koi fish, and made the waterfall higher to discourage the koi. They kept at it for 100 years until finally one koi fish made it to the top. The gods looked down on this koi fish and his reward was that he became a dragon.

This made me think of Magikarp and Gyrados. If you work at raising your Magikarp to 20 he turns into a dragon. I don't know if this has been brought up before but I found it pretty interesting. If this has been brought up before I apologize.
---
The Cake, however, is a delicious gooey pile of OH MY GOD WHY THE **** WON'T YOU DIE????????- tidus9554
#2StSPosted 6/6/2013 10:24:20 AM
Love this little story. Thanks for sharing.
---
Sandal that Stinks
#3blueflame7(Topic Creator)Posted 6/6/2013 2:49:42 PM
Me too. This was the first pokemon game I ever played so I figured I would put it on this board. TBH this was the only pokemon game I liked. The other games just seemed to do the same thing with different creatures, granted I haven't played a pokemon game since sapphire, so maybe some things have changed. I might pick up X or y if I see some changes, but if the story is still beat some team rocket like team and beat the gym trainers and challenge the elite 4 then I probably won't.
---
The Cake, however, is a delicious gooey pile of OH MY GOD WHY THE **** WON'T YOU DIE????????- tidus9554
#4StSPosted 6/7/2013 2:58:27 PM
Black/White had a fairly interesting story. It's the only Pokemon game I've actually finished recently.
---
Sandal that Stinks