Mew Glitch Question

#1hamsandwich3141Posted 11/14/2013 6:53:57 PM
I've been using this site (http://puu.sh/257S) to get all the pokemon I otherwise couldn't. Most other websites only tell you what you receive based on a trainer's LAST pokemon, but this site has the info for ALL of their pokemon. Is there a way to perform the glitch to receive what you would from their first or second or whatever pokemon? I wanted to face missingno to dupe some TMs, so I faced the guy on the SS Anne with 3 Horseas. All of his actually result in missingno, so I figured I could do it multiple times if I never actually defeated him, and I purposely blacked out during the battle. Instead of missingno, I fought one of the Engineers from the route next to Vermilion in a never-ending battle. Does blacking out override whatever pokemon you saw last? Can it be done if I battle someone first and then black out against him?
---
She went after her kids with super love, they turned into drugs. - LastManStanding
#2hamsandwich3141(Topic Creator)Posted 11/15/2013 11:34:57 AM
I also seem to have glitched the Body Slam TM out of existence like I usually do with Snorlax. I've heard that you can still play the PokeFlute next to Snorlax and he will attack because he's still technically there. But I've searched where TM08 should be and every other tile in the room and it's not there. Will the Itemfinder do anything? I doubt it, but if anyone knows for sure it would be appreciated.
---
She went after her kids with super love, they turned into drugs. - LastManStanding
#3GunbladeladPosted 11/16/2013 6:19:47 PM
I believe the only way would be for all your Pokemon to actually faint against the relevant Pokemon you wish to use, but don't quote me on this - it's not something I've done myself.
---
Where logic won't work - I will
PAL Gamers unite - http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/277-pal-gaming
#4hamsandwich3141(Topic Creator)Posted 11/17/2013 2:41:48 PM
Gunbladelad posted...
I believe the only way would be for all your Pokemon to actually faint against the relevant Pokemon you wish to use, but don't quote me on this - it's not something I've done myself.

That's exactly what I did. I guess I'll try it out on somebody else and see if the same thing happens.
---
#5hamsandwich3141(Topic Creator)Posted 11/27/2013 11:16:24 AM
hamsandwich3141 posted...
I also seem to have glitched the Body Slam TM out of existence like I usually do with Snorlax. I've heard that you can still play the PokeFlute next to Snorlax and he will attack because he's still technically there. But I've searched where TM08 should be and every other tile in the room and it's not there. Will the Itemfinder do anything? I doubt it, but if anyone knows for sure it would be appreciated.

Just in case it ever happens to anyone else or anyone cares, the itemfinder did not find anything when I went back on the ship. RIP Body Slam.
---