Does anyone know of a reliable DV calculator for RBY?

#1Gamecube_GamerPosted 11/30/2013 5:11:09 PM
I found at least one, and also a way to allow me to use a GSC calculator for RBY pokemon. But both of them had the same problem-Not being able to figure out the special DV.

I tried three early game pokemon (Starter Pikachu, Starter Squirtle, and a Rattata), and none of them worked. While it wouldn't be bad for pokemon that mainly use their attack stat, it wouldn't be so nice for anyone else. And i have no way of being sure that the other stats are accurate.

Anybody know of any?
---
Dark Knight MirielxSorcerer MU
Alone, they are strong. Together, they are unstoppable.
#2hamsandwich3141Posted 11/30/2013 9:26:17 PM
Gamecube_Gamer posted...
I found at least one, and also a way to allow me to use a GSC calculator for RBY pokemon. But both of them had the same problem-Not being able to figure out the special DV.

I tried three early game pokemon (Starter Pikachu, Starter Squirtle, and a Rattata), and none of them worked. While it wouldn't be bad for pokemon that mainly use their attack stat, it wouldn't be so nice for anyone else. And i have no way of being sure that the other stats are accurate.

Anybody know of any?

Couldn't you just use the GSC one and only use the special stat (either SP ATK or SP DEF) that corresponds with their actual special stat in RBY?
---
She went after her kids with super love, they turned into drugs. - LastManStanding
#3Gamecube_Gamer(Topic Creator)Posted 12/1/2013 2:53:05 AM
Psypoke's didn't seem to work with Pikachu, so I didn't try it again. But I found that it needs a special attack and defense that are both in the range needed for the special one to work. Now if I could just find that one that looked like it was able to add in stat exp, I would be set.
---
Dark Knight MirielxSorcerer MU
Alone, they are strong. Together, they are unstoppable.