Pokemon: Men and Monsters | Part 1: The Battle in the North

#11the_key_24Posted 5/17/2014 8:11:27 AM
Brian

"Yea, this should be an easy win, but I do have some doubts. One of our spies has relayed to us that the 'mons have a new recruit made for combat."
---
My CYOA Site
http://gamefaqscyoa.weebly.com/
#12Harvest-TyPosted 5/17/2014 8:22:32 AM
(OOC: I definately like that idea, that way we have a second way to read up on this if something should ever happen to this board)
---
Official Marill of the Pokemon X board.
Official Luigi of The Mario & Luigi Dream Team board.
#13Harvest-TyPosted 5/17/2014 8:32:54 AM
~Garfield-Blacksnow Isle~
May decided to take a light nap as the weariness caught up to him. He was exhausted, and staying awake any longer would do him no favors at all. He made himself as comfortable as one could on a measly pile of straw, closed his eyes, and fell asleep.

~Leaf-Blacksnow Isle~
After finishing his meal, the full and slightly happier Leaf, decided to go around and check on the condition of those around him. His first target, would end up being Utah. Though he had not learned the names of everyone in his branch-of course that would be almost impossible. But, the Servine still would do his best, an luckily, Utah was one of the names he knew.
"Hey Utah." The grass snake said as he approached the firey dragon, his empty plate still in hand. "Are you doing okay?"
---
#14LeaisaxelPosted 5/17/2014 8:35:15 AM
*Reginald swims around with the other aquatic Pokemon, waiting to transport the other units.*
---
"One of the best there is, best there was, and best there ever will be." -Pikachu942
"I am...H...A...P...P...Y..."
#15RasumiiPosted 5/17/2014 8:44:08 AM
~Jackson~

"Ah yes, but we can't be sure of what it is. We'll see what ends up happening I suppose."

*Is almost done eating*
---
3DS FC: 3668 - 7935 - 8168
Name: Luke Town Name: The Area
#16the_key_24Posted 5/17/2014 10:26:05 AM
Brian-

*finishes eating*

"Well, I'm gonna go sharpen my arrows just in case. It was nice talking with you."
---
My CYOA Site
http://gamefaqscyoa.weebly.com/
#17GeneralPenguPosted 5/17/2014 11:09:36 AM
~Mysterio~

Mysterio finishes his soup, and continues playing around with the beads.
---
Toad, Ravio, Waluigi, Pac-Man, Duck Hunt Dog, Bomberman, Jason & SOPHIA III, Kirbamus, Koopa Kid, Zoroark, King Boo, Banjo & Kazooie for Smash Bros!!
#18Quick-Man(Topic Creator)Posted 5/17/2014 11:34:15 AM
~Lewis~

Corporal Lewis Stieber tapped the hilt of his longsword nervously as his 5 teammates loaded their artillery weapons onto the ship that would take them to the battlefield in the North.

He had only been transferred to the Artillery branch 8 months ago, but his experience in the Light Infantry had made him a great leader, and he was quickly promoted to Corporal and made leader of his 6 man team. Now, he observed as his compatriots loaded the final mortar onto the ship.

They weren't scheduled to leave for a few more hours, but he wanted to get this done early, so that his men could rest a bit before they were deployed. He flashed them a grin as the 5 of them walked off of the ship, their work completed.

"Good work boys," he praised. "You may retire to the fort. Rest up, because we'll be leaving this evening. Dismissed!"

The soldiers saluted, then left to go about their business. Lewis tried to keep up his smile, but found he couldn't. He had a bad feeling about the battle ahead.

~Dynamo~

Dynamo paced nervously next to his cot in the barracks. He desperately wanted to leave. There was fighting to do, land to retake! He punched a nearby wall in frustration. Leaving a fist shaped indent, before flopping down into his bed with a groan.

(So my computer situation has recently become very awkward. My ability to access a computer is going to be pretty hindered for the next week or so, but I'll do my best.)
---
Who's your favorite robot? Never mind, it doesn't matter because Quick Man is better.
#19UtahCharizardPosted 5/17/2014 12:02:57 PM
~Utah~
Utah hadn't noticed the Grass snake approach until he had said something. Utah grinned and turned to the snake. "I'm fine, it's a little cold though. How are you holding up?
---
You don't have enough badges to train me!
#20Harvest-TyPosted 5/17/2014 12:09:11 PM
~Leaf-Blacksnow Isle~
"Haha, likewise! It's freezing indeed." Leaf pauses. "So are you ready? Pretty soon we will have to clash with the humans and I want to make sure everyone is fairing well for the fight." The grass types shivers a little.
---