Pokemon: Men and Monsters | Part 1: The Battle in the North

#21RasumiiPosted 5/17/2014 12:36:12 PM
~Jackson~

"Yes, always a pleasure. I'm heading back to the stables to see Ellie, maybe take her out for a bit."

He placed his dirty plate on the rack, thanked the gentleman behind the counter and walked away. As he was going back to Ellie, he passed by a room with Lewis inside.

"Lewis!" He yelled. "Haven't seen you around in a bit, how's the business around here? Loaded up early I see, as you usually do. How do you feel about the upcoming battle?"
---
3DS FC: 3668 - 7935 - 8168
Name: Luke Town Name: The Area
#22the_key_24Posted 5/17/2014 12:54:06 PM
-Brian-

As he was sharpening his arrows, Brian thought he heard something behind him, but saw nobody there when he turned. 'Odd, best be careful.' He thought as he turned back to his arrows, noticing they now glinted purple. 'Well, this is odder, but this might help in combat." Brain thought as he knew purple was the color of most poison Pokemon.

-Syker- Mess Hall - Blacksnow Isle

Syker walked over to Leaf and Utah, "Hey you two. Glad to see you guys again!"
---
My CYOA Site
http://gamefaqscyoa.weebly.com/
#23UtahCharizardPosted 5/17/2014 1:09:04 PM
~Utah~

Utah looks down at the remainder of his food. He resented the fighting but didn't want to show weakness. "Oh hey Skyker, how's it going? Anyways, I'm ready for the upcoming fights, are you guys?"
---
You don't have enough badges to train me!
#24Harvest-TyPosted 5/17/2014 1:14:56 PM
~Leaf~
"Well, that's good. We shoul-" Skyler was pls over to the two and greets them. "Ah. Hello Skyler, right? It's nice to see you. Are you faring okay as well?"
---
Official Marill of the Pokemon X board.
Official Luigi of The Mario & Luigi Dream Team board.
#25Quick-Man(Topic Creator)Posted 5/17/2014 3:08:08 PM
Rasumii posted...
~Jackson~

"Yes, always a pleasure. I'm heading back to the stables to see Ellie, maybe take her out for a bit."

He placed his dirty plate on the rack, thanked the gentleman behind the counter and walked away. As he was going back to Ellie, he passed by a room with Lewis inside.

"Lewis!" He yelled. "Haven't seen you around in a bit, how's the business around here? Loaded up early I see, as you usually do. How do you feel about the upcoming battle?"

"Ah, hello Jackson," he said at seeing the elderly soldier. "Yes, loaded everything up. Wanted the team to be able to rest before shipping out."

He looked away and sighed. "Truth be told I'm unsure about the battle ahead. There's just a feeling of... foreboding I suppose. I can't explain it."
---
Who's your favorite robot? Never mind, it doesn't matter because Quick Man is better.
#26RasumiiPosted 5/17/2014 3:23:41 PM
~Jackson - Loading Station~

Jackson got slightly worried, as Lewis was a great soldier. "Truefully? That's a shame. You are one of the only men I can usually rely on around here. And you're feeling bad about this?"

Jackson grasped his locket tightly. "Hopefully it'll be a nice easy win for us. If I die however... I suppose I could be with Robinn again... Hopefully have the vision restored in my right eye. But what about Ellie?"

He pondered the thought for a moment, and then shook his head as to try and stop. "No, no I can't think like this. If I die though, please take care of Ellie for me."
---
#27DamionDLPosted 5/17/2014 3:36:08 PM
~Damion~

Damion was sitting in the barracks checking his weapons. It wasn't long before they were to ship out. He knew the plan, the Assassins were to split up asap and hunt down their targets. He made sure his bow was ready and he had plenty of arrows before slipping the quiver and bow over his shoulder. He made his way to the mess hall to get some food in him as he slipped his short sword into it's hip sheath.

~Seth~

Seth was just fitting his armor on. Once the bulky monstrosity covered his body with heavy metal he made his rounds to make sure all of his men had their armor on properly. He grabbed his lance an strapped his battle axe to his back. He was tired of being cooped up in the man's world so he walked to a small patch of trees bear the fort to enjoy nature.
---
Official Megaman X/Bowser of the Coddeverse.
#28DamionDLPosted 5/17/2014 3:38:15 PM
~Damion~

Damion was sitting in the barracks checking his weapons. It wasn't long before they were to ship out. He knew the plan, the Assassins were to split up asap and hunt down their targets. He made sure his bow was ready and he had plenty of arrows before slipping the quiver and bow over his shoulder. He made his way to the mess hall to get some food in him as he slipped his short sword into it's hip sheath.

~Seth~

Seth was just fitting his armor on. Once the bulky monstrosity covered his body with heavy metal he made his rounds to make sure all of his men had their armor on properly. He grabbed his lance an strapped his battle axe to his back. He was tired of being cooped up in the man's world so he walked to a small patch of trees bear the fort to enjoy nature.
---
Official Megaman X/Bowser of the Coddeverse.
#29Quick-Man(Topic Creator)Posted 5/17/2014 3:51:54 PM
~Lewis~

"Oh it's probably nothing," Lewis said hastily, trying to reassure his elderly friend. "I just had a feeling is all. Truth be known it all points in our favor. The soldiers we're going to reinforce are entrenched in a great position, and the snowstorms have been rather quiet lately. We should have no problem. Don't let my foolish worries disturb you."

As he said the words, however, he couldn't convince himself they were true. He simply couldn't shake the feeling something was wrong.

Just then, one of his soldiers, approached him. It was Henry, one of his teammates, and perhaps the one which Lewis trusted most.

"Corporal Stieber sir!" he said. "There's been a request received from the forces stationed in the North. They'd like us to bring some extra trebuchet parts. One of theirs is broken and they lack the parts to fix it. Could you please come review the request?"

"Extra parts?" Lewis mused aloud. "Sure, I'll take a look at the request."

He turned to Jackson. "Sorry friend, but I've got to attend to this. I'll see you on the ship later!"

He waved and walked away with Henry, towards the fort's post office to take a closer look at the request.
---
Who's your favorite robot? Never mind, it doesn't matter because Quick Man is better.
#30RasumiiPosted 5/17/2014 4:08:56 PM
~Jackson - Loading Station~

"Well, I'll be extra cautious if you appear to have been suspicious. Thanks for telling me, and I'll let you tend to your ships. Good luck out there if I don't see you beforehand, Lewis."

He left the room, feeling a little shaken by what Lewis had said. He came upon the stables...

~Jackson - Stables~

... and took Ellie out for some Endurance Training. The two cut through the air as fast as they could. Clearly worthy of the title of "Best Duo" in the Cavalry. He took out his lance and pierced his targets straight in the heart.

After hitting the targets, he took out his battle axe. As Ellie jumped over a fence, Jackson threw his axe and hit the dummy right in the skull. Right where he wanted. The other Cavalry units watched in awe, as their superior was taking down targets one by one.

He took Ellie back into her stables and mingled with the other men. They were all in awe of Jackson, and he didn't really pay attention to any of them. He isn't a person who's easy to become close to. One of the men however, Liam, seemed to appear as someone who Jackson took a liking to.

Jackson and Liam seem to have been good friends. They've been together in the same unit for the past 4 years and seem to have gotten closer as the years went by. Jackson seemed to be taking Liam under his win, and Liam felt honored.
---