Pokemon: Men and Monsters | Part 1: The Battle in the North

#31the_key_24Posted 5/17/2014 4:24:43 PM
Syker

I'm doing fine, and my name's Syker, you guys were close though. I've just been wondering though, why was the emissary we sent killed, and who killed him? I mean, I don't know if we should be fighting the humans if it was a traitor from our side that killed the emissary, it's just been bothering me these past few nights. Then again, if Arceus said to declare war, then it must be for a good reason. I'm just not sure anymore at times, but I do know at least who to kill today. But anyways, how have you guys been?
---
My CYOA Site
http://gamefaqscyoa.weebly.com/
#32Quick-Man(Topic Creator)Posted 5/18/2014 4:59:33 PM
(I'm sorry nothing is really happening yet guys. I'd really rather not start the battle until I can get reliable internet access once again. Like is said, my current computer situation is really awkward.

That said, I don't want to just leave you guys hanging, so here's some plot for you to munch on...)

~Fort Blacksnow~

A certain chill could be felt in the air around the fort. Different, of course, from the usual chill felt in the area. No, this chill was less a physical sensation of cold, and more like a sense of something ominous. Something dark was in the halls of Fort Blacksnow, and the soldiers knew the feeling all too well.

They would all be having nightmares tonight.

Striding, or rather, floating through the halls of the fort was the High Commander of the Holy Kingdom's military. The brother of High Priestess Cresselia. High Commander Darkrai.

Soldiers saluted as he glided past, but he payed them no mind. He instead headed to the barracks.

(I'm going to assume all the stealth players are in the barracks right now, just to make things easier.)

(Also, if anything I'm about to say conflicts with your character's backstory Harvest then I apologize.)

"Greetings," he said upon entering, not waiting for a salute. "I need all stealth soldiers to heed my words carefully, as I am about to issue 2 orders to you."

He cleared his throat as he began. "Firstly, we have a prisoner here in the fort. He is a human soldier, an archer by the name of Garfield May. He was captured during the most recent battle in the North, and we believe he is privy to what reinforcements are being sent by the humans to the North. I want one of the stealth soldiers to head to the prison cells and interrogate him. Get any information you can out of him, but the most important thing is the reinforcements."

"Secondly, a spy I have inside of the humans' forces tells me that the commanding officer of the North's human forces is not Prince Ansgar, but rather a decoy. I have also been informed that a large number of artillery weapons are going to be transported to the North shortly. While he could not procure troop movements for me, what he has gotten will be very helpful. Now that we know that targeting the humans' CO would be fruitless, the Stealth Team's new objective in the upcoming battle will be to sneak behind enemy lines and take out the artillery weapons. This will allow our Airborne troops to move in and attack unopposed."

With his orders finished, he finally said, "that will be all," before exiting the room.
---
Who's your favorite robot? Never mind, it doesn't matter because Quick Man is better.
#33the_key_24Posted 5/18/2014 5:21:58 PM
Syker - Mess Hall

As Syker saw Darkrai leaving from the Stealth barracks, he realized he just missed whatever mission Darkrai had given out...

Syker - Barracks

...so he asked his fellow Stealth warriors what Darkrai said and they explained to him the situation. "OK, well, that's a bit odd but works to my favor as well. Well, cya guys." Syker said as he rushed back...

Syker - Mess Hall

...to the Mess Hall without the others noticing that he had even left.
---
My CYOA Site
#34GeneralPenguPosted 5/18/2014 6:44:30 PM
~Anubis~

Anubis's head perks up hearing of his latest mission.
---
Toad, Ravio, Waluigi, Pac-Man, Duck Hunt Dog, Bomberman, Jason & SOPHIA III, Kirbamus, Koopa Kid, Zoroark, King Boo, Banjo & Kazooie for Smash Bros!!
#35ZaknefainPosted 5/19/2014 6:40:01 AM
*Champ dons his medical suit in preparation of the battle*
---
Would you love me? I would love me So hard...
The Man of Money and Wit; Lovely Spectator James
#36Harvest-TyPosted 5/19/2014 11:53:04 AM(edited)
(He was an emissary/diplomat but that's close enough. :) )

~Leaf~
"Oh! My bad, Syker! I still have not managed to learn every one's names yet... There are so many people here, and as physician I sh-wait, where did you go...?" The snivy paused as he realized that the ninja frog had snuck away as he had spoke. After a moment he did return though, and Leaf was curious as to his sudden departure and return. "Was it another briefing...What happened this time?" Leaf asked, in slight curiosity, though he knew it was unlikely for the stealth units to share anything-they were always so tight-lipped.

(Note Garfield will be asleep until interacted with)
---
Official Marill of the Pokemon X board.
Official Luigi of The Mario & Luigi Dream Team board.
#37the_key_24Posted 5/19/2014 12:28:34 PM
Syker

"Well, it was a briefing, but Darkrai said it was of the upmost importance that we keep it secret. I mean, I can't just give my target away out loud, now can I? But anyways, how have you been, Leaf?"
---
My CYOA Site
#38Harvest-TyPosted 5/19/2014 12:37:45 PM
~Leaf~

"Haha, of course not, I understand." Leaf pauses. "Well, I'm doing okay...I'm more worried about the state of everyone else." Something seems to be off about Leaf, a concerned hue to his voice, but the Servine decides to not share the concern, but rather he ignores it.
---
Official Marill of the Pokemon X board.
Official Luigi of The Mario & Luigi Dream Team board.
#39the_key_24Posted 5/19/2014 1:01:53 PM
Syker

"Yeah, I guess so, but then again, war is tough so it is kinda expected. I just hope we can win this war. I mean, we need to win it, but anyways, I have to get ready. It was nice talking to you." Syker said before leaving to make sure he had enough sandscreens.
---
My CYOA Site
#40the_key_24Posted 5/24/2014 1:34:49 PM
Hello? Anybody there?
---
My CYOA Site