The best digimon on this game, AND the worst digimon

#1ViciadoJogosPosted 4/12/2008 2:15:05 PM
Okay letīs have some good chat talking about the best ( and the worse) digimon you got in this game.

My best one was mega seadramon... i was amazed when i got him......

Man! My worst one was.... well... Mojyamon, Numemon,Sukamon,Vademon (lasted some 5 minutes because of devil chips) Nanimon, Meramon ( he did not haved MP suficient to do the skills!) And.....Seadramon...
#2raensi_dneehtPosted 4/12/2008 2:30:58 PM
Being totally truthful, as a newb who's only just starting to raise digimon half decent, mine would be:

Best: Centaurmon, Meramon, Tyranamon (the dinosaur one)

Worst: Nunemon and Sukamon, although these have been my 2 most common up to now.
---
I'm not lying, I'm just writing fiction with my mouth.
#3ViciadoJogos(Topic Creator)Posted 4/12/2008 2:32:38 PM
Well anyone tath gets a filthy digimon should have is worse 13 days(on game) of his life...
#4DeviJohnnyPosted 4/12/2008 3:40:48 PM
Even though my H-Kabuterimon was my most powerful, my favourite would always be Andromon, the digimon who I beat Mount Infinity and DG dimension with.

My worst would be Angemon - I was so chuffed when I got him, that I neglected training at all with him.
#5Med_Jai(Moderator)Posted 4/12/2008 8:44:02 PM
Well the best I had was my first Greymon and that was because of all the work that went into making sure Agumon digivolved to him. As for worst, I've never had one.
---
Maturity has more to do with what types of experiences you've had and what you've learned from them and less to do with how many birthdays you've celebrated.
#6ToonyMcToonsPosted 4/13/2008 1:58:14 AM
My best Digimon was Megadramon, I beat the whole of Mt. Infinity with just one attack and recruited every Digimon that's available in my German Pal version without getting a specific Digimon with it

My worst was certainly Mojyamon, that thing was just annoying and useless
#7ViciadoJogos(Topic Creator)Posted 4/13/2008 9:08:23 AM
Tony, surely you are not the only one that guess that mojyamon is not good....
#8ViciadoJogos(Topic Creator)Posted 4/13/2008 9:10:00 AM
I already beated Back dimension two times with andromon... first dealing 1 damage, then with megaton punch...
#9xMr_PolyxPosted 4/13/2008 10:46:45 AM
Best: H-Kabuterimon, having about 6000+ HP-MP, 700+ ATK and DEF, and 600+ SPD and BRN

Worst: Numemon, and Sukamon. Their stats don't matter =P
---
Kittens in a basket.
#10ViciadoJogos(Topic Creator)Posted 4/15/2008 5:20:18 PM
He he every digimon with high stats (less filthy) haves good potential...