The best digimon on this game, AND the worst digimon

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Digimon World
  3. The best digimon on this game, AND the worst digimon
7 years ago#1
Okay letīs have some good chat talking about the best ( and the worse) digimon you got in this game.

My best one was mega seadramon... i was amazed when i got him......

Man! My worst one was.... well... Mojyamon, Numemon,Sukamon,Vademon (lasted some 5 minutes because of devil chips) Nanimon, Meramon ( he did not haved MP suficient to do the skills!) And.....Seadramon...
7 years ago#2
Being totally truthful, as a newb who's only just starting to raise digimon half decent, mine would be:

Best: Centaurmon, Meramon, Tyranamon (the dinosaur one)

Worst: Nunemon and Sukamon, although these have been my 2 most common up to now.
---
I'm not lying, I'm just writing fiction with my mouth.
7 years ago#3
Well anyone tath gets a filthy digimon should have is worse 13 days(on game) of his life...
7 years ago#4
Even though my H-Kabuterimon was my most powerful, my favourite would always be Andromon, the digimon who I beat Mount Infinity and DG dimension with.

My worst would be Angemon - I was so chuffed when I got him, that I neglected training at all with him.
7 years ago#5
Well the best I had was my first Greymon and that was because of all the work that went into making sure Agumon digivolved to him. As for worst, I've never had one.
---
Maturity has more to do with what types of experiences you've had and what you've learned from them and less to do with how many birthdays you've celebrated.
7 years ago#6
My best Digimon was Megadramon, I beat the whole of Mt. Infinity with just one attack and recruited every Digimon that's available in my German Pal version without getting a specific Digimon with it

My worst was certainly Mojyamon, that thing was just annoying and useless
7 years ago#7
Tony, surely you are not the only one that guess that mojyamon is not good....
7 years ago#8
I already beated Back dimension two times with andromon... first dealing 1 damage, then with megaton punch...
7 years ago#9
Best: H-Kabuterimon, having about 6000+ HP-MP, 700+ ATK and DEF, and 600+ SPD and BRN

Worst: Numemon, and Sukamon. Their stats don't matter =P
---
Kittens in a basket.
7 years ago#10
He he every digimon with high stats (less filthy) haves good potential...
  1. Boards
  2. Digimon World
  3. The best digimon on this game, AND the worst digimon

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived