Seadramon just doesn't appear

#1Xp4nd3rPosted 7/18/2008 11:23:02 AM
I've been trying to catch him for ages now, but he never appears! I've done everything the guides have told me to do, but it just doesn't work. Here are some facts:

- I've read Shellmon's Newspaper about the Lake Guardian
- I've talked with Tankmon about the Lake Guardian
- Angemon says something like this: "There are Insectoid Digimon living behind the Dragon Eye Lake. Go fishing there."
- My prosperty rate is 87
- I have an amazing rod

So far I've never encountered him before, and it's really fustrating. I know he only appears at morning and noon, so that isn't problem. What is?

Please help me! Thanks.
#2AllanShorePosted 7/18/2008 11:33:35 AM
I'd say if it's morning or AFTERnoon, and he's not there, stand in the area of Dragon Eye Lake (So you don't have to fight the Goburimon on the previous screen. They're not difficult, but a nuisance), wait until the hour changes, and try again. He's not continually on the screen, but you'll know he's there.

And once you do find him, as long as you're able to catch him (Good luck, by the way), you'll be fine. Time doesn't pass while you're fishing, so you won't have to feed your Digimon/let him use the toilet, etc.

Also, since we're on the subject of Seadramon, I don't see why you shouldn't be able to go to Beetle Land if you have a partner Seadramon (Or even MegaSeadramon, if they wanted to make it a bit more challening). Doesn't make sense, if you ask me.
#3Xp4nd3r(Topic Creator)Posted 7/18/2008 11:38:50 AM
Thanks Allan, but are you saying I should stay in the Dragon Eye Lake screen, wait for the hour to pass and then look for him again, without going back? Or do you mean I should wait for the hour to pass and then go back to the screen with the Goburimons and then IMMEDIATELY go back
to the lake screen?

I'll try it, thanks. More help is still greatly appreciated.
#4AllanShorePosted 7/18/2008 11:41:45 AM
Oh sorry, I forgot to say that: The latter. Just staying on the same screen won't change anything (As evidenced by such examples as if you go to sleep in a given screen, the enemies in that screen will be the same, even if they should change because of the time of day); You need to "refresh" the screen for any changes to occur.
#5Ragnarok___Posted 7/21/2008 6:39:22 PM
Maybe your in the wrong one? Your supposed to be in the south west one(Not the one with the expensive vending machine)
#6Ragnarok___Posted 7/21/2008 6:40:29 PM
I forgot to add its around the middle of the lake and its a big shadow that goes around the lake like every 10sec, hes a bit difficult to catch and i think you need to feed him meat or fish.