PIximon Question

#1pinoygodz424Posted 1/3/2009 11:09:24 AM
Sorry I forgot to ask this too when I posted my Seadramon question. Anyway, finding Piximon is really difficult. Do I just keep changing screens or do I only change screens each time the yellow dot moves (hourly)? And same with Ninjamon.

Plus, how do you use the Blue Flute and Training Manual? Do you feed it to your Digimon? My Digimon won't accept the Blue Flute, same with the Training Manual.
Sorry. Major no0b here. Haven't played this game since I was five (currently 15)
#2ZeroBreak123Posted 1/3/2009 11:29:42 AM
ninjamon will ambush you when u r in digimon bridge and heading south to kunemon's bed. i got ninjamon when my city has 50 points. for pixiemon, i saw him when i first get to tropical jungle ( coelamon ). of course i din battle him, so far, dats the only time i saw him. blue flute cant be given to digimon if im not mistaken. training manual cant be taken by digimon either , is like a item to boost your training effect but cant be taken only. correct me if im wrong because im not 100% sure
#3mickMankindPosted 1/3/2009 8:05:49 PM

All of your questions are answered in the sticky The FAQs Topic! Read it! [Keep Bumped], except about the blue flute. Along with Digimon World FAQs, almost any question you may have in the future will be answered.

However, in short:

1. Piximon spawns on the screen where Coelamon drops you off, that is, two screens east of the Digimon Bridge screen. Piximon spawns randomly. From my experience, the most efficient method of spawning Piximon is to continuously enter from the screen north of his spawn screen, with the toilet. What I mean is, this saves the most time. As soon as you enter you can see whether Piximon has spawned or not. He spawns, basically, in the middle of the screen, next to a banana tree. Remember, you cannot run from this battle as this digimon can be recruited.

2. Ninjamon will spawn after the Item Shop has been built, see CedTS' post in Reverse?, on the Digimon Bridge screen, south of the actual bridge as you proceed to the Kunemon's Bed screen. Remember, you cannot run from this battle as this digimon can be recruited.

3. Regarding the blue flute I cannot say with any certainty as I cannot remember.

4. The training manual does not need to be "used" to gain its effect. As long as it is in your items list, its effects will be gained. From what I have read there has been no testing performed to prove this, though it has been accepted nonetheless.

#4xMr_PolyxPosted 1/3/2009 11:45:57 PM
You use the Blue Flute at Dragon Eye Lake (the lower part) to call Seadramon and get you to Beetle Land. Just press X when facing the lake.
---
Kittens in a basket.
PSN name: xMrPolyx
#5VVolf316Posted 1/4/2009 1:53:33 AM
There are rumors (which I believe is true) that Pixiemon appears at a certain time of the day. However, the time is random and differs from each gameplay. This means if you accidentally see him but is still too weak to battle him, take note of the time and come back later. Also, if you have spent like a whole morning (in digi time of course) with no luck finding him, reload your save and do something else instead of wasting time. He appears at a certain time anyway.

As for the time, I recommend evenings (sunset) as I have seen him more than often at this time in different playthroughs. I honestly have never seen / heard him appearing in the night.

As for your question
Do I just keep changing screens or do I only change screens each time the yellow dot moves (hourly)?
I believe the answer is yes.
---
Balthier Basched his Penelo into Fran's Ashe in the back of Vaan.
#6BKOmegamonXPosted 1/4/2009 12:53:50 PM
Piximon appears randomly (even during night/morning hours) near a palm tree, where Coelamon drops you off. Therefore, you keep traveling back and forth between that screen and the screen with the potty. You will see him eventually. Yes, you can run away from him when he asks you a couple questions, but not during the fight.

Ninjamon appears near the Fixed Digimon Bridge, at the bottom of the screen, when you obtain a certain number of prosperity points. You cannot run away from him, even if you decline his challenge.

Blute Flute is used to call Seadramon near the area where you caught him and in Beetleland. Other than that, it does not do anything.

Training Manual is kept in your inventory and it is not fed to your digimon. Also, having more than one does not stack the effect that the training manual gives you.

---
Look for my signature below.
Look for my signature above.
#7SandyosoPosted 1/5/2009 5:53:14 AM
I was never able to beat Pixiemon >.>
---
Official http://i35.tinypic.com/ru7eoo.gif of PotD :monocle: <3
This space is up for grabs.
#8VVolf316Posted 1/5/2009 7:33:18 AM
Pixiemon is hard for his Bug attack, which has a whooping 500 ATK power. Not to mention both Confused Storm and Charm Perfume which causes confusion for a bloody high percentage. Bring a lot of Omnipotents for status cure.

Of course there's that 5000 Hp as well...
---
Balthier Basched his Penelo into Fran's Ashe in the back of Vaan.
#9BKOmegamonXPosted 1/5/2009 5:44:06 PM
Or you can bring one PROTECTION, which protects your digimon from status errors for the remainder of the battle.
---
Look for my signature below.
Look for my signature above.