digivolve to Leomon

#1TonymanXPosted 12/25/2009 8:58:40 PM
can someone help me out? just was wondering what i need to do to digivolve elecmon into leomon. thanks for the help
---
Tonyman X has come and his fate is sealed.
#2Barry_011Posted 12/26/2009 12:20:48 AM
http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/psx/file/913684/8635
this will show you how
---
Say what you will of me!
I'll always have juggalo family!
#3TonymanX(Topic Creator)Posted 12/28/2009 4:53:27 AM
the problem with that faq is that there is another digivolving faq and the two don't always say the same information so i'm not sure which one to trust. thanks anyway though. my leo mon was great. if only i could get my champions to stop fading away and start digivolving.
---
Tonyman X has come and his fate is sealed.
#4_oddheadPosted 12/28/2009 12:32:15 PM
IPezzini's digivolution FAQ is the more accurate of the two, I'd say.

---
the wind that shook the earth
#5GaeaxaviourPosted 1/4/2010 10:00:14 AM
If you have a good tamer rank, just get an Elecmon and train its Offense stat to be the highest. Weight should be around 20-35 as well, and that bonus condition which is "Battle 10+" is not accurate. I got my Leomon with these stats:

HP 2000, MP 2000, OFF 400, other stats 200, and I didn't even do a single battle. Just try it. My tamer rank is at 8 BTW at that time.

---
"Behold this gigantic golden dragon awakes! Come forth! The legendary beast of Earth, Gaeaxaviour!!"
#6_oddheadPosted 1/5/2010 6:00:09 AM
Digivolving without fulfilling a bonus condition doesn't mean that it's inaccurate. Most times, if you get the weight, stats and care mistakes [or lack of] down pat, it won't be necessary, but otherwise, it helps inch your digimon towards the correct digivolution.

---
the wind that shook the earth
#7GaeaxaviourPosted 1/5/2010 8:34:05 AM
Well in my case I purposely tried to get my Elecmon into a Numemon so I had lots of Care Mistakes and other stuffs. However, it turns into a Kokatorimon. Then I restart, and then trained its offense, it turns into a Leomon.
Finally I tried to make my Elecmon overweight with Sirloins and voila~ a Numemon xP

---
"Behold this gigantic golden dragon awakes! Come forth! The legendary beast of Earth, Gaeaxaviour!!"