Best digimon game?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Digimon World
  3. Best digimon game?
5 years ago#1
Compared to the more recent games for the DS and the games that followed this, do you think that this is the best Digimon game made? Personally, I think that this was the best as not only was it difficult, it had a good (enough) story and the battle system was pretty good. If they remade this game adding more digimon and megas, I think it'd be perfect.
---
In an age of darkness...at a time of evil...when the world needed a hero...what it got...was him.
Hail to the King, Baby....
5 years ago#2
I agree that this is the best Digimon game out. It's personally one of my favorite games for the PS1. I'm looking forward to tomorrow when I can FINALLY continue my game (I've been buried under AP exams this week).
---
I asked God for a bike, but I know God doesn't work that way. So I stole a bike and asked for forgiveness.
5 years ago#3
Hell, I would like to play this game again. But sadly, it (as well as my PS1 and all my games) are back over in America while I'm stuck in Japan.
---
In an age of darkness...at a time of evil...when the world needed a hero...what it got...was him.
Hail to the King, Baby....
5 years ago#4
Ah so that's why you haven't updated your topic. I've played world 4 and it's so far off of this game, this was the best Digimon game. The others are ok, but different...
5 years ago#5
This one, right here, followed by Digimon World 3, Rumble Arena, DW2 and DW4. Haven't played Rumble Arena 2 much.
---
I don't need excuses, I need TEARS
5 years ago#6
I haven't played a lot of other Digimon games, but I have played a few, and this is by far the best.
5 years ago#7
Idem with all of you. The first time I played this game, it reminded me of tamagochi.
---
" The true evil won't stop until the fat lady sings " Dotty MRE
5 years ago#8
this and card battle.
---
"South-Korea is the only nation whose national sport has a sequel."
-Disc
5 years ago#9
card battle
Damn, never have experience with that, but I really want to play it. Is it something like YuGiOh ?
---
" The true evil won't stop until the fat lady sings " Dotty MRE
5 years ago#10
Of the ones I've played and in order from best to worst;

Digimon World (This game)
Digimon Rumble Arena 2 (PS2/GC Cheap SSB knockoff, but still fun and playable)
Digimon World Dawn (DS)
Digimon Rumble Arena (PS, not a bad fighter)
Digimon Battle Spirit (GBA, pretty meh)
Digimon Battle Spirit 2 (GBA I hated this game)
---
Touhouism is my way of life. Lose yourself in my bullet streams...
Patchouli Knowledge for best librarian '10!
  1. Boards
  2. Digimon World
  3. Best digimon game?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived