Best digimon game?

#1Pyro PrinnyPosted 1/28/2011 6:32:22 PM
Compared to the more recent games for the DS and the games that followed this, do you think that this is the best Digimon game made? Personally, I think that this was the best as not only was it difficult, it had a good (enough) story and the battle system was pretty good. If they remade this game adding more digimon and megas, I think it'd be perfect.
---
In an age of darkness...at a time of evil...when the world needed a hero...what it got...was him.
Hail to the King, Baby....
#2anonymous46773Posted 1/28/2011 8:33:01 PM
I agree that this is the best Digimon game out. It's personally one of my favorite games for the PS1. I'm looking forward to tomorrow when I can FINALLY continue my game (I've been buried under AP exams this week).
---
I asked God for a bike, but I know God doesn't work that way. So I stole a bike and asked for forgiveness.
#3Pyro Prinny(Topic Creator)Posted 1/28/2011 9:43:15 PM
Hell, I would like to play this game again. But sadly, it (as well as my PS1 and all my games) are back over in America while I'm stuck in Japan.
---
In an age of darkness...at a time of evil...when the world needed a hero...what it got...was him.
Hail to the King, Baby....
#4warrior2464Posted 1/29/2011 11:37:28 AM
Ah so that's why you haven't updated your topic. I've played world 4 and it's so far off of this game, this was the best Digimon game. The others are ok, but different...
#5stingwraithPosted 2/9/2011 1:32:17 AM
This one, right here, followed by Digimon World 3, Rumble Arena, DW2 and DW4. Haven't played Rumble Arena 2 much.
---
I don't need excuses, I need TEARS
#6InuYashaaaPosted 2/21/2011 3:41:41 AM
I haven't played a lot of other Digimon games, but I have played a few, and this is by far the best.
#7EphameraPosted 2/21/2011 8:41:31 PM
Idem with all of you. The first time I played this game, it reminded me of tamagochi.
---
" The true evil won't stop until the fat lady sings " Dotty MRE
#8HulkkisPosted 2/22/2011 4:59:36 AM
this and card battle.
---
"South-Korea is the only nation whose national sport has a sequel."
-Disc
#9EphameraPosted 2/22/2011 9:12:35 PM
card battle
Damn, never have experience with that, but I really want to play it. Is it something like YuGiOh ?
---
" The true evil won't stop until the fat lady sings " Dotty MRE
#10FefnirOmega13Posted 2/23/2011 1:04:17 PM
Of the ones I've played and in order from best to worst;

Digimon World (This game)
Digimon Rumble Arena 2 (PS2/GC Cheap SSB knockoff, but still fun and playable)
Digimon World Dawn (DS)
Digimon Rumble Arena (PS, not a bad fighter)
Digimon Battle Spirit (GBA, pretty meh)
Digimon Battle Spirit 2 (GBA I hated this game)
---
Touhouism is my way of life. Lose yourself in my bullet streams...
Patchouli Knowledge for best librarian '10!