Leveling up?

#1lubuthegod13Posted 2/20/2008 8:59:02 PM
i have a quick question im on level 41 and around the end of the game what is a quickest way to level up other than going to Ashleys first level and dividing an enemy into a monster with a crap load of hp i only gain one level each time i do this and it takes for ever.
#2HorithPosted 2/20/2008 9:50:16 PM
If you don't like the Hulkyonton method, just go to the Spiral Tower or Glaive Le Gable. If not those, just the last dungeon you visited (probably Fiery Wreckage). However, the Hulkyonton method is still the fastest as long as you use Lucky Cards, as later on especially, it just takes a ton of Exp. for a level. Hulkyontons aren't bad at all as long as you have Status Lok and Lucky Cards; great source of Exp and Gella that is well worth the length of the encounter (which will gradually diminish as you level anyway).

However, unless you're planning on taking on the optional bosses, Lv. 41 is a good level for the end of the game. Heck, I even take on the optionals at about Lv. 45-50 (except Angol and Ragu).
---
"Think man! If you quit and have a vacation at the same time...I'll be down TWO people!!!"---Pointy-Haired Boss
#3BeccaPosted 2/20/2008 10:40:04 PM
You mean you're expecting to gain MORE than one level? Hell, we're damn lucky to gain at least a level. No game is that cheap, not counting Super Grow Apples in WA:ACF and WA4. And The Abyss in WA5. >_>
---
Pancakes are fluffy.
#4HorithPosted 2/20/2008 11:59:41 PM
^Yeah, well, good badge combos will do that. I swear, those things are a little too overpowered at some points. Badges are probably the main reason 4/5 are so easy (well, that and the HEX system is rather exploitable, but that's because the AI isn't smart enough to take advantage of basically a mini-SRPG).
---
"Think man! If you quit and have a vacation at the same time...I'll be down TWO people!!!"---Pointy-Haired Boss