This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Is There A Secret Underwater City?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind
  3. Is There A Secret Underwater City?
8 years ago#1
Is there?

---
Gamertag: beladol
8 years ago#2
Yes, and it's called Atlantis.
---
Ninjas can't catch you if you're on FIRE
8 years ago#3
There's an underwater Dwemer ruin...Mudan Grotto is the entrance (iirc). It's on a little island kinda SW of Ebonheart.
8 years ago#4
There's also an underwater Deadric Shrine, off the coast just north of Hla Oad. But there's no interior areas there - just the ruined shrine exteriors.
8 years ago#5
Someone should really look into creating a mod with that idea. Heck, I'd be surprised if there already isn't a mod like that. I remember a house mod that was built to look like it was underwater... crazy laggy though.

And...

"Ninjas can't catch you if you're on FIRE"
^-- lol, I can't even begin to understand how that works
---
Space for rent.
Cantaloupes need not apply.
8 years ago#6
maybe it can have big daddys yeah!!!!! plasmids too!!!!!
---
The L-Block: shaped like a boot to kick some ****ing ass - rvd19
8 years ago#7
^-- lol, I can't even begin to understand how that works

Simple: would you grab something that's on fire?
---
Ninjas can't catch you if you're on FIRE
8 years ago#8
Off the coast of Hla Oad, there is an under water Daedric Ruin. If you swim down, you'll see a shattered statue. Talk to it's head(I can't remember if it is torn off the body or not), and it will send you on a quest. If you complete the quest, you will end up getting the sword Goldbrand.

---
If there were no God, there would be need to invent him. -Voltaire -Deus Ex
8 years ago#9

Why hasn't someone done a Bioshock mod for Morrowind or Oblivion? Especially Oblivion, since there are several mods to make underwater life so much more vibrant, and an underwater city mod, but no Bioshock.

Makes me sad. I'll even use a little frown. Watch. :(

8 years ago#10
Well, go online, get the Modders Bible and other stuff like that and then go build one somewhere.

It is easy to mod in building, exterior and interior, place some made up NPC's and that.

The hard part is scripting quests and other bloody stuff like that .. but if you have the imagination to build a town/city underwater, other people may take the basic mod and add dialogue and quests.

If I can use the TES construction kit, any bugger can. Seriously, I'm a total retard and I can make small quests and lush buildings.
---
Holder of The Secret.
"Do not judge, lest you be slapped." -
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind
  3. Is There A Secret Underwater City?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived