This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

best morrowind mod sites?

#1Doober2Posted 8/17/2009 5:09:09 AM
would like to like this game, but after playing oblivion first, I find it hard to get into. Hoping to find some mods to make it more enjoyable. But anyway, tesnexus, the site I used mainly for oblivion mods, doesn't have a lot of mods for morrowind. I heard this game had loads and loads of mods. So what are the top sites for them?
---
Part of the reason why men rule the world is that trousers have pockets whereas skirts don't. - Crispin Giles
#2Kir__KanosPosted 8/17/2009 6:31:07 AM
planetelderscrolls.gamespy.com
probably your number one
---
"What part of 'Phnglui mglw'nafl Cthulhu r'lyeh w'gah nagl fhtagn' don't you understand?"
#3DaggerfallfanPosted 8/17/2009 10:32:34 AM

Doober2 posted...
would like to like this game, but after playing oblivion first, I find it hard to get into. Hoping to find some mods to make it more enjoyable. But anyway, tesnexus, the site I used mainly for oblivion mods, doesn't have a lot of mods for morrowind. I heard this game had loads and loads of mods. So what are the top sites for them?
---
Part of the reason why men rule the world is that trousers have pockets whereas skirts don't. - Crispin Giles

PES (Planet Elder Scrolls) is a great site for Morrowind mods but you should try to play through it without mods once. (Only exception might be Tamriel Rebuilt (Just adds main land Morrowind, doesn't effect Vvardenfell or the real Morrowind and expansions at all and graphic enhancers like Better Heads, Better Bodies etc. (Not texture replacers though))

#4skilz2_killPosted 8/17/2009 8:22:50 PM
Google works like a charm =P