This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

joining all factions

#1Hopz_7Posted 10/28/2009 11:36:40 AM
ok i downloaded a mod to let me join all 3 great houses. but i cant fnd one that lets me join all the other guilds. like fighter, mage, thief, temple ect... this might be a stupid question, i havent played this game in a few years and just cant remember. maybe i dont need a mod. is there anything i should be wary of that might conflict? i read in an old post something about making sure i join the thieves guild before tuning in the codex to fire eyes. anything else? or do i need a mod to do it all?
---
I'm drinkin a beer, I'm smokin a swisher
I barely can steer, Cause i'm full of this liquor - E40
#2DesperPosted 10/28/2009 11:45:07 AM
You don't need a mod for that, you can just do it. There's a conflict between the thieves' guild and the fighters' guild, but there are a couple ways around it. I usually just do the thieves' guild first, that takes care of it.
---
Check out my nerd rock band!
www.myspace.com/photopower
#3Hopz_7(Topic Creator)Posted 10/28/2009 11:51:25 AM
cool thank you very much! been a while since ive played this one. spent te last 7 days just adding mods. i just hope i dont get 20 hours in then not be able to play due to conflicts! thanks again
---
I'm drinkin a beer, I'm smokin a swisher
I barely can steer, Cause i'm full of this liquor - E40
#4ChocolatlPosted 10/28/2009 8:26:53 PM
There are a couple of other minor faction conflicts. But there are MAJOR conflicts with the Great House quests; I've never played the mod, so I don't know how or if it resolves them, but in the unmodded game House Telvanni comes into direct conflict with both of the other Great Houses.
#5DesperPosted 10/29/2009 7:31:54 PM
Really? I've played through with the join all houses mod and don't remember any conflict. The only conflict I can think of is in the stronghold section of each house, but with the mod it just spawns an extra instance of the person you're supposed to kill behind the quest giver and that's that. I haven't played Telvanni without the mod, but I've been meaning to. What's the conflict?
---
Check out my nerd rock band!
www.myspace.com/photopower