This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Morroblivion or Morrowind graphics overhaul?

#1WarBeaglePosted 4/7/2012 3:52:42 PM
I'd like to play Morrowind again but I'd like to use updated graphics. Looking for recommendations from people who have played one or both of these options:

1) Morrowind with the graphics overhaul

2) Morroblivion, which is a recreation of Morrowind using the Oblivion engine.

Not sure which is the better way to go. The Morrowind graphics update seems like it did a good job with the environments but didn't do too much to change the character models. On the other hand, I would be concerned that I wouldn't get the full game with Morroblivion.
---
The above statement is an opinion. Deal with it.---
Hatefact: non-PC statement that happens to be true.
#2VortexContinuumPosted 4/7/2012 4:50:44 PM
I would definitely go with Morrowind Overhaul. The character models are still pretty iffy, but I think they are more artistically done than the Oblivion engine's potato people.
---
"I will not wear... warm pants."
#3chufaPosted 4/7/2012 4:53:55 PM
Morrowind overhaul most definitely!
---
PSN: murloc3325
#4WarBeagle(Topic Creator)Posted 4/7/2012 6:06:12 PM
Good to know. I asked over on the Oblivion board as well and got the same response.

Morrowind overhaul it is then.
---
The above statement is an opinion. Deal with it.---
Hatefact: non-PC statement that happens to be true.
#50cu_87Posted 4/8/2012 1:35:25 PM
Oblivion looked more like some cartoon or RPG from the house of Blizzard. Why do you want the world of Morrowind, which is full of racism and stuff like that to look like some World out from a comic book? Morrowind Overhaul 2.0 just looks awesome.
---
Currently waiting for: Dragon's Dogma, Guild Wars 2
#6StrelokPosted 4/16/2012 12:58:43 AM
Oblivion looked out of a comic book or like a cartoon?
Wat?

Now, Oblivion had its faults but let's not go bash it for things it did not do alright?
---
Goodbye Bubbles, dearest of pets. I'll miss you, always. 2nd June 2004 - 22nd August 2009
http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l493/TTripweed/Haiguyz.jpg