This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

My Attributes page won't appear when I open my menus, anyone know how to get it?

#1pquekadlPosted 2/7/2013 1:27:17 PM
So for some reason when I right click to open my menus the page that displays my character information just doesn't appear. I get my inventory, spell book, and map but the page with my attributes, class info, and all that stuff is just gone. I don't know if I did something to get rid of it but I have no idea what that would be or how to get it back. I tried saving and reloading and when that didn't work I exited and relaunched the game but it still wasn't there. I even loaded up the oldest save file I have which is from a completely different character but it wouldn't appear on that file either. Does anyone know what went wrong and how to fix it?
---
You get degrees from College. And the Electoral College is one of the top rated Ivy League schools- A man named Pepper got his doctorate there. -Maphai
#2BowserCuffsPosted 2/7/2013 2:01:36 PM
Could it have been accidentally hidden behind the map?
---
Certified Dragon Maniac
I went to College for Obsessions and everything to get that certification.
#3pquekadl(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 2:08:53 PM
^no, I checked behind all the other menus and it wasn't there. Someone on Reddit gave me the answer, if while paused you click on one of your stat bars (health, mana, fatigue) it makes the window disappear and clicking on them again makes it reappear. Consider this topic closed.
---
You get degrees from College. And the Electoral College is one of the top rated Ivy League schools- A man named Pepper got his doctorate there. -Maphai
#4Jormungandr83Posted 2/7/2013 5:47:49 PM
And along that note: you can also click the box in the upper left corner to lock it open when outside the menu.
---
You're too late. I gave the job to some spellsword.
#5DemiversePosted 2/12/2013 9:38:54 AM
You can show or hide any of the boxes in the pause menu by clicking on their in-game HUD counterparts while paused. Right click to pause the game, then:

Click the Health/Magicka/Fatigue Bars (in the bottom left corner) to show or hide your statistics box. This is what you'll need to do to get your stats menu back.
Click the Inventory Icon (in the bottom left corner to the right of the Health/Magicka/Fatigue Bars) to show or hide your inventory box.
Click the Magic Icon (in the bottom left corner to the right of your Inventory Icon) to show or hide your spells/powers/effects box.
Click the Minimap (in the bottom right corner) to show or hide the map box.

It took me 10 years to figure this out, so don't feel bad. 8)
---
"When a man cannot get what he wants in one world, he finds it in another." -Voltaire
#6DemiversePosted 2/12/2013 9:40:46 AM
^EDIT: Sorry, didn't notice this was already mentioned above.
---
"When a man cannot get what he wants in one world, he finds it in another." -Voltaire