Any good leveling mods? Vanilla leveling is atrocious.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind
  3. Any good leveling mods? Vanilla leveling is atrocious.
3 years ago#11
Chocolatl posted...
Lothavor's Legacy

Oh, lordy - thank you. I've been trying to remember the name of this quest. Absolutely brilliant.
Stoe Orkeo!
Sig Delimiter Holocaust 1/30/08 - NEVER FORGET
3 years ago#12
GCD is my only "can't play without it" mod. Way better than the vanilla leveling system, don't know why they decided that was a good system, it's in the opposite direction of the skill leveling system...
http://www.last.fm/user/moonra-zk
"Gordon Freeman can cure cancer by performing a dance number/ultimate Frisbee game with Link." - i_m_me
3 years ago#13
Just mark Mages Guild/Fighters Guild in Balmora and recall every time it says you have to level up.Train like crazy and get only 5s in your attribute levels.It costs a bit extra but it works wonders.

Try it out ,it's simple and effective.
I'm a member of PWB,of course I'm an ass.
3 years ago#14
GCD is awesome. You progress naturally based on the character you play and you don't have to worry about gimping yourself. Also it is designed in a way that each character has strengths and weaknesses meaning each character won't turn out the same.
RIP Gamespot 5/21/09 - 5/8/12. . .
3 years ago#15
LEGEND_725 posted...
GCD is awesome. You progress naturally based on the character you play and you don't have to worry about gimping yourself. Also it is designed in a way that each character has strengths and weaknesses meaning each character won't turn out the same.

That's definitely not the GCD I tried. A definite dumbing down.
Why shouldn't truth be stranger than fiction? Fiction, after all, has to make sense.--Mark Twain
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind
  3. Any good leveling mods? Vanilla leveling is atrocious.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived