This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Any good leveling mods? Vanilla leveling is atrocious.

#11FrithPosted 4/11/2013 2:56:33 PM
Chocolatl posted...
Lothavor's Legacy

Oh, lordy - thank you. I've been trying to remember the name of this quest. Absolutely brilliant.
---
Stoe Orkeo!
Sig Delimiter Holocaust 1/30/08 - NEVER FORGET
#12moonrazkPosted 4/14/2013 12:59:30 AM
GCD is my only "can't play without it" mod. Way better than the vanilla leveling system, don't know why they decided that was a good system, it's in the opposite direction of the skill leveling system...
---
http://www.last.fm/user/moonra-zk
"Gordon Freeman can cure cancer by performing a dance number/ultimate Frisbee game with Link." - i_m_me
#13OrfeasDPosted 4/20/2013 2:02:09 AM
Just mark Mages Guild/Fighters Guild in Balmora and recall every time it says you have to level up.Train like crazy and get only 5s in your attribute levels.It costs a bit extra but it works wonders.

Try it out ,it's simple and effective.
---
I'm a member of PWB,of course I'm an ass.
#14LEGEND_725Posted 4/20/2013 8:57:36 AM
GCD is awesome. You progress naturally based on the character you play and you don't have to worry about gimping yourself. Also it is designed in a way that each character has strengths and weaknesses meaning each character won't turn out the same.
---
RIP Gamespot 5/21/09 - 5/8/12. . .
#15ChocolatlPosted 4/20/2013 10:52:52 AM
LEGEND_725 posted...
GCD is awesome. You progress naturally based on the character you play and you don't have to worry about gimping yourself. Also it is designed in a way that each character has strengths and weaknesses meaning each character won't turn out the same.

That's definitely not the GCD I tried. A definite dumbing down.
---
Why shouldn't truth be stranger than fiction? Fiction, after all, has to make sense.--Mark Twain