Okay G-SQUAD, I'll revive you. But in exhange...

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Cannon Spike
  3. Okay G-SQUAD, I'll revive you. But in exhange...
5 years ago#1
I want your secrets.

What's this game about, what's your SQUAD about, how did it form, who are the members, and how do I get in?
---
Of course the game is rigged. Don't let that stop you--if you don't play, you can't win. -- Robert Heinlein
'Would have', not 'would of'.
5 years ago#2
I'm serious. Waiting here.
---
Of course the game is rigged. Don't let that stop you--if you don't play, you can't win. -- Robert Heinlein
5 years ago#3
BREATH, mofo, BREATH!
---
5 years ago#4
C'mon c'mon, now.
---
5 years ago#5
SHOW ME YOUR TESTES.
---
5 years ago#6
Or your ovaries?
---
5 years ago#7
Your flagellum?
---
5 years ago#8
Man, man.
---
5 years ago#9
Fisticuffs, I swear.
---
5 years ago#10
ba-ba-ba, ba-barbara-ann
---
  1. Boards
  2. Cannon Spike
  3. Okay G-SQUAD, I'll revive you. But in exhange...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived