Okay G-SQUAD, I'll revive you. But in exhange...

#1GuideToTheDarkPosted 6/13/2011 2:24:31 AM
I want your secrets.

What's this game about, what's your SQUAD about, how did it form, who are the members, and how do I get in?
---
Of course the game is rigged. Don't let that stop you--if you don't play, you can't win. -- Robert Heinlein
'Would have', not 'would of'.
#2GuideToTheDark(Topic Creator)Posted 6/13/2011 9:57:11 AM
I'm serious. Waiting here.
---
Of course the game is rigged. Don't let that stop you--if you don't play, you can't win. -- Robert Heinlein
#3GuideToTheDark(Topic Creator)Posted 6/13/2011 9:08:53 PM
BREATH, mofo, BREATH!
---
#4GuideToTheDark(Topic Creator)Posted 6/14/2011 12:06:50 AM
C'mon c'mon, now.
---
#5GuideToTheDark(Topic Creator)Posted 6/14/2011 4:52:26 PM
SHOW ME YOUR TESTES.
---
#6GuideToTheDark(Topic Creator)Posted 6/15/2011 7:31:06 PM
Or your ovaries?
---
#7GuideToTheDark(Topic Creator)Posted 6/16/2011 9:45:02 PM
Your flagellum?
---
#8GuideToTheDark(Topic Creator)Posted 6/17/2011 1:45:25 AM
Man, man.
---
#9GuideToTheDark(Topic Creator)Posted 6/17/2011 8:27:06 PM
Fisticuffs, I swear.
---
#10GuideToTheDark(Topic Creator)Posted 6/17/2011 10:32:48 PM
ba-ba-ba, ba-barbara-ann
---