shaking out inventory to remove sea lice

#1Perez176950Posted 2/27/2008 12:48:27 PM
anyone know how to do this?

---
PSN ID: Vladrek
#2StepswordsmanPosted 2/27/2008 2:00:15 PM
Some people claim it's done like this: you highlight Rations, and press Up, Down, Up, Down, Up, Down, Up, Down, Up, Down, Up, Down, Up, Down, Up, Down, Up, Down, Up, Down and so on. However, other people insist that pressing Down, Up, Down, Up, Down, Up, Down, Up, Down, Up, Down, Up, Down, Up, Down, Up, Down, Up, Down, Up and so on is the only true way to do it. Which way is right and which is wrong is unknown at the moment, as everybody is still busy complaining that Snake isn't the main hero.
#3Dragon VoyagerPosted 2/27/2008 2:23:20 PM
Keep equipping and un-equipping your Rations after you've gotten away from the area with the sea lice.
---
Xbox GT-Dragon Voyager
A person is smart. People are stupid.
#4CruShPunchPosted 2/27/2008 4:19:03 PM
Some people claim it's done like this: you highlight Rations, and press Up, Down, Up, Down, Up, Down, Up, Down, Up, Down, Up, Down, Up, Down, Up, Down, Up, Down, Up, Down and so on. However, other people insist that pressing Down, Up, Down, Up, Down, Up, Down, Up, Down, Up, Down, Up, Down, Up, Down, Up, Down, Up, Down, Up and so on is the only true way to do it. Which way is right and which is wrong is unknown at the moment, as everybody is still busy complaining that Snake isn't the main hero.

What are you talking about? Do you realize that either way, it amounts to the same thing, the only difference being the intial button that is pressed (Up or Down)? It's essentially the same thing and both methods will work, but I've never seen any debates over this.

---
I need scissors! 61!
#5StepswordsmanPosted 2/28/2008 2:54:43 AM
Snake, avoid exposing your naked skin to these sea lice. The bite of a regular sea louse will not affect you unless you are allergic, but these particular parasites are currently being used for decomposition of polluted water around the Big Shell. After absorbing enough toxic chemicals from the water, it's bite can cause blood poisoning to a human. If you were bitten by a sea louse, carefully remove it from the skin and stand still for a few seconds as nanomachines produce blood agents that will neutralize the toxins. Be careful, Snake.
#6CruShPunchPosted 2/28/2008 9:02:49 AM
Colonel: Raiden, the sea lice are getting fat on your rations. Shake the equipment window to get rid of the bugs.

---
I need scissors! 61!
#7StepswordsmanPosted 2/28/2008 11:43:15 AM
Raiden, don't listen to him! It's a GW AI, remember? Do not fall for their trick! These lice are dangerous - if you see them on your rations, dispose of the ration immediately! The best way to dispose of edible products is, of course, eating them.
#8CruShPunchPosted 2/28/2008 12:29:05 PM
^LoL, but that would mean eating the sea lice along with the ration. Eww
---
I need scissors! 61!
#9StepswordsmanPosted 2/28/2008 1:49:55 PM
Raiden, remember, the only way to build up your Poison Resistance is to be exposed to poison directly. If you see a toxic sea louse nearby, grab and eat it immediately. If you see a purple skull floating up after eating enough toxic sea lice, it means your poison Resistance went up. Don't forget that you shouldn't eat regular sea lice, as it might be dangerous for your health.
#10xionblades93Posted 2/28/2008 3:50:50 PM
i don't know what sea lices is or what it looks like but how do i see these sea lices?