I'll get this (and Jet Set Radio) as Xmas presents from my gf

#1PedroMontanaPosted 6/24/2011 8:35:40 AM
Yay, i loved this game back in the day.

Haha, i know we are buying Christmas stuff early this year, but she found it for half of what it normally costs, so it was a good decision.
---
No More Heroes
#2blue_rellikPosted 6/25/2011 5:15:30 AM
Is it the first time you´re playing Jet Set Radio or are you just re-buying the game? If the former is true, then prepare yourself for an amazing game. I never bought Spawn, I read the reviews and they warned me for this game, but if it is cheap I may get it someday.
#3PedroMontana(Topic Creator)Posted 7/2/2011 8:50:35 AM(edited)
Re-buying both games. Yes, JSR is awesome, i wish more developers had the balls to do something as creative as JSR.

Spawn is really great, actually one of my most played DC games.
It looks and sounds great, it's a lot of fun and motivates for a long time. I mean, seriously, 36 playable characters, 66 weapons, that's something.

Balance and AI are the worst ever, but that's not really the point of the game, it's simply not that technical and serious. More about blowing stuff up and cutting giant monsters in half.
Reviewers were very unfair about the camera. There are three zoom levels to choose from,and the button that has to be held for a first person view can be used to quickly center the camera behind the player.
---
No More Heroes
#4JezusxPosted 7/3/2011 11:08:52 PM
PedroMontana posted...
Yay, i loved this game back in the day.

Haha, i know we are buying Christmas stuff early this year, but she found it for half of what it normally costs, so it was a good decision.

wish I could play Spawn again I still have the game my DC died a few years ago and the memory save is gone too

the only 2 characters I couldn't unlock back then was dark brimstone (blue one) and the gatekeeper (some green dude) I miss the good old times 2001 ;__;
#5PedroMontana(Topic Creator)Posted 7/13/2011 5:41:41 AM
Gatekeeper and especially Black Brimstone were the most overpowered characters from what i remember. Fun to play as and good support in cpu coop modes.
---
No More Heroes