Eternal Darkness: The Abridged Series

#61Shining_BassPosted 3/14/2009 6:07:48 AM
LOL
---
I kill you for Klondike bar!
#62Shining_BassPosted 3/20/2009 3:17:39 PM
Don't leave a cliffhanger!

Unless you're just saving it for when it's animated...
---
#63ChaosSamus(Topic Creator)Posted 3/21/2009 4:01:33 PM
(Alex goes into the main foyer, when the doorbell rings and she finds a package with the Enchanted Gladius and Essence of Chattur'gah in it)

Alex: That seems a bit irresponsible, what if a monster had intercepted that package before I did?

Michael: They can't open doors, remember?

Pious (Offscreen): That's really the only reason that it's necassary to summon Ulyaoth in Space.

Alex: Alright, well it's time to venture into the ruins.

(Suddenly, planetary alignment is complete. The observatory is activated)

Alex: I guess I need to use this laser to gain access to the basement.

(Alex uses a series of mirrors, levers, switches and pulleys to direct a focused beam of light that opens a vault into the basement)

Alex: That was needlessly complicated, Grandpa. You could have used a timer-activated door- or a regular door- instead of a contraption that Wile E. Coyote would use to catch the Roadrunner.

(She goes down into the basement and finds a cannon. She fires herself out of the Cannon into the ruins of Ehn' Gha)

Pious: Oh you Wascawwy Wabbit!

(Alex then begins going around Ehn' Gha activating Magickal runes to power the portal. After about 1.2 seconds she makes the connection)

Alex: Hey! This is the exact same thing as Edward's stage! I mean you already reused the level templates, but this is the same thing and the same mission... but with alot fewer monsters for some reason.

(Weeks earlier)

Pious: Um, Ulyaoth? Something bad happened to our armies. It seems Edward had set the runes of Ehn' Gha to purge the city once every week as opposed to a one time thing.

Ulyaoth: How was this possible?

Pious: With Python, Master. It is a surprisingly adaptable programming language.

Ulyaoth: And now what?

Pious: Now I intend to break the power supply to the runic circle into over 2 pieces and scatter them across the room the runic circle is in. Then I will replace the garrison at Ehn' Gha with about 30 Trappers.

Ulyaoth: Wait, as opposed to say: Annihilating the Runic Circle and making it so that no spell can be cast in the city again, summoning forth my legions of demonic soldiers ahead of me and stationing them at Ehn' Gha to secure the success of my summoning, and mounting auxilary offenses to keep whatever enemies we have at bay? I mean, I don't even think the Bush War Room could screw this up.

Pious: Don't worry, I'll just make the floor of Ehn' Gha harmful to anybody who touches it. It's not like The Guardians of Light have access to a wide variery of protective spells that could avoid that obstacle.

Ulyaoth: You have a good point... By the way, if you aren't doing anything with our armies, where are they?

Pious: 5 of them are going to occupy the Roivas' Dining Room. The rest of them either got blown up in a style akin to Metroid or are still in Albuquerqe.

(Back in the present)

Alex: I can't believe they give me this awesome weapon and nobody to fight with it. Usually in a video game, when you get the ultimate weapon in the game, they toss you up a curve so the combat is still challenging...

<.<

>.>

(Alex deliberately gets absorbed by a Trapper)
---
"I'll get wood! ...From the tree! TREE wood!!" - Sagi, Baten Kaitos
#64Shining_BassPosted 3/21/2009 4:07:35 PM
The real problem with the Enchanted Gladius is that you can't use it on those 30 Trappers, you have to use a gun anyways. So you found the 3 hidden Effigies for one battle to use the ultimate weapon.
---
#65OtherBillPosted 3/21/2009 5:47:28 PM
(Alex uses a series of mirrors, levers, switches and pulleys to direct a focused beam of light that opens a vault into the basement)

Alex: That was needlessly complicated, Grandpa. You could have used a timer-activated door- or a regular door- instead of a contraption that Wile E. Coyote would use to catch the Roadrunner.

That was needlessly complicated, Alex. You could have used a flashlight.

:-)

---
"No offense intended OtherBill, but do you have a job? Or school? Or something...?" -- Hooded Figure
#66Shining_BassPosted 3/28/2009 1:08:41 PM
... Bump ...
---
Help Kirby! o---[============> (O.O) <============]---o
#67UilnslcoapPosted 4/6/2009 7:35:58 AM
Uno mas bump.
#68Shining_BassPosted 4/9/2009 6:35:47 PM
I want some moar. Or progress percentage. Or confirmation of movie/webstite. Or just a post saying you're alive.
---
Do you like Fishsticks?
#69Gamma_HellPosted 4/10/2009 4:56:08 AM
Pious: Nope, you're dead now!

Mantorok:...um, I'm not dead. I have a few stakes going through my absolutely massive body. My injuries are equivalent to a person with a toothpick stuck in their foot.

Pious: I'm pretty sure you're dead.

I lol'd
---
http://i33.tinypic.com/t8u2x5.jpg
#70ExcaliburPosted 4/12/2009 12:25:46 AM
this is awesome

that is all
---
A barrel roll would be unnecessary and dangerous.