Nintendo has extended the Eternal Darkness Trademark.

#1frostedmini1337Posted 3/17/2013 2:58:30 PM
http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/archive/2013/03/17/nintendo-extends-eternal-darkness-trademark.aspx

Hey, it could be nothing. But with a complete lack of news as of late, I figured this was worth posting.
---
"My friend drove off the other day, now he's gone and all they say is you gotta live cause life goes on" J.A.R.
#2LOLZuMadBroPosted 3/21/2013 6:14:11 PM
Well, it's something, they could prob make use of the Wii U for some crazy sanity effects.

Too bad I don't have a Wii U and don't plan to get one though...
---
I avoid cliches like the plague.
#3frostedmini1337(Topic Creator)Posted 3/28/2013 10:25:51 AM
I can only imagine how cool some of the sanity effects would be with the Wii U. Hopefully they decide to do something with it though, even though it seems extremely late for one, a sequel would be awesome. Hell, I still play Eternal Darkness through a couple times a year.
---
"My friend drove off the other day, now he's gone and all they say is you gotta live cause life goes on" J.A.R.
#4Jinzo 111887Posted 3/28/2013 7:40:31 PM
I can only imagine how cool some of the sanity effects would be with the Wii U. Hopefully they decide to do something with it though, even though it seems extremely late for one, a sequel would be awesome. Hell, I still play Eternal Darkness through a couple times a year.

Mother 3 took twelve years, and how long did people who beat the previous Kid Icarus when it was release wait for Uprising? May seem unlikely, but don't give up hope.
---
At least Nintendo and Good Old Games are treating customers right instead of taking them for granted. They provide light during dark times.