Sell the rights to Kevin Levine

#1sflowers539Posted 3/21/2013 9:19:53 PM
Levine designed the new Bioshock, SK is done and will be out of business soon, they should sell the rights of this game to that guy, it will give them some final revenue. Levine has an interest in things like this, imagine what he could do one day with his innovation and a big budget?
#2Jinzo 111887Posted 3/28/2013 7:42:40 PM
No, let Retro try it. I mean, I'd love to see what Retro can do for Eternal Darkness and Star Fox. Metroid Prime Trilogy worked out well for them.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ccyyTHwjNds
He is so cute and very brute, he wears no suit and loves pursuit.
#3sflowers539(Topic Creator)Posted 4/1/2013 8:09:19 PM
Jinzo 111887 posted...
No, let Retro try it. I mean, I'd love to see what Retro can do for Eternal Darkness and Star Fox. Metroid Prime Trilogy worked out well for them.

If Retro wants to try it, let them, I am sure they will do fine, I want to see a sequel. It seems impossible but 10 years later we got a sequel to American McGee Alice, so it can happen.
#4LOLZuMadBroPosted 4/1/2013 8:24:37 PM
Well his name is Ken, but yeah I think he could do a good job with an ED sequel, prequel, or interquel. I just finished Bioshock Infinite last night, and the ending (and the game as a whole pretty much) was AMAZING!

Also...

BIOSHOCK INFINITE SPOILERS!

Did anyone else jump a bit when you unlock the secuity gate in the Comstock tower late in the game (when you rescue Elizabeth the second time) and then you turn around and one of those enemies with the freaky masks gets right in your face?! Not as intense as ED's "bathtub" scene, but it was still freaky for me!
---
I avoid cliches like the plague.
#5sflowers539(Topic Creator)Posted 4/18/2013 8:23:07 PM
LOLZuMadBro posted...
Well his name is Ken, but yeah I think he could do a good job with an ED sequel, prequel, or interquel. I just finished Bioshock Infinite last night, and the ending (and the game as a whole pretty much) was AMAZING!

Also...

BIOSHOCK INFINITE SPOILERS!

Did anyone else jump a bit when you unlock the secuity gate in the Comstock tower late in the game (when you rescue Elizabeth the second time) and then you turn around and one of those enemies with the freaky masks gets right in your face?! Not as intense as ED's "bathtub" scene, but it was still freaky for me!

Yeah, that was one of the only jump scares in the new Bioshock but it was a good one. There was a scene just like that in the original Bioshock and it was even better as it was done in a dark environment and you really did not expect it. Bioshock Infinite lived up to the hype though and I loved it.
#6SteveinatorPosted 4/22/2013 1:21:06 PM
If Irrational Games made an ED sequel, I would be very okay with that.
---
Mario stopped dying in some of your games 'cause funeral costs were getting too high. -LightningYoshi