Ancient Gods Blessings

#1Scorpionking201Posted 1/11/2009 8:07:42 PM
I am getting ready to start playing arcanum again and started reading up a little more about it. In particular the gods and blessings obtained from them. I am rather curious is it possible to obtain and have active blessings from all of the Minor Gods from each circle, or even from all of the Major gods? ALSO does anyone know what the blessing obtained from Arbalah does? and if killing him after obtaining it (to complete the quest given by Brehgo for extra exp.) canceles the blessing and its effect?
#2Waffen8888Posted 1/11/2009 9:11:31 PM
Arbalah's blessing improves your relation modifier with people by 5 points. You can get it and then kill him if you want to complete Charles Brehgo's quest. If you kill him before getting his blessing, you'll be penalized with a negative modifier.
---
"Now there's a face to break a few thousand mirrors!" - Shirox from Dragon Force
#3Scorpionking201(Topic Creator)Posted 1/12/2009 6:10:13 PM

DRAGON FORCE THATS AN AWSOME BAND RIGHT THERE! I LOVE THE INTRO TO THE SONG "WHERE DRAGONS RULE" the first time i heard that intro it sent chills down my spine :D

#4Waffen8888Posted 1/12/2009 10:10:11 PM
I wouldn't know, I don't listen to bands that stole their name from a video game.
---
"Now there's a face to break a few thousand mirrors!" - Shirox from Dragon Force
#5Scorpionking201(Topic Creator)Posted 1/12/2009 10:40:27 PM

ahh well thx for the response for arlahba;s blessing question.... how about the other 1's about the gods blessings do u know thoes?

#6DokEnkephalinPosted 1/13/2009 6:13:07 PM
It's not possible to keep the blessings from all of the gods. You can keep all the blessings from one circle until you make an offering to the last god of that circle, then you lose all the blessings of the lesser gods and get a greater god's blessing. You keep the blessings of the greater gods through all the circles until you make an offering to Velorian. After that, you won't be able to make any more sacrifices, so you won't be able to get any blessing you had.
#7Scorpionking201(Topic Creator)Posted 1/13/2009 9:39:21 PM

iS IT POSSIBLE TO KEEP ALL THE BLESSINGS FROM ALL THE LESSER GODS FROM EACH CIRCLE AND FORGETTING ABOUT THE MAJOR ONES? OR MIX AND MATCH LESSER GODS FROM 1 CIRCLE AND MAJOR GODS FROM OTHER CIRCLES?