How can i play online....

#1-tehbiggaboss-Posted 3/21/2009 10:34:43 AM

I used to play this onlien a while back but i forgot my password, i remember the username i think though but im not positive. I cant make a new account, it always times out when I try...what can I do?

Can anyoen who doesnt play online anymore just give me their username or pass or atleast tell me how to fix this and be able to play online

#2XxHellboyxXPosted 4/13/2009 8:29:11 PM
I'm having the exact same problem TC. I hope someone can answer us..
---
If man commits a crime, God will find a witness...
XBL GT: XIl BOSS lIX (spelled like XiL BOSS LiX)
#3Vamp_AubreyPosted 4/14/2009 5:44:09 PM
When you go to login, just put any 8 character password and a username and it'll automatically create an account for you.
---
-Nemo me impune lacessit-
#4WarDeathFunPosted 4/30/2009 1:00:00 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xPkvkpyEmZw
---
Super Smash Brothers Brawl: 2793-4695-7343 Animal Crossing: City Folk: 0130-5894-2449
Check Quote for info and guidance.
#5sanfran162Posted 5/6/2009 7:57:57 AM
i just reinstalled yesterday and had this same problem..searched the internet for about an hour and finally got it to work.

if when you try to get online it DOESN'T make you do any updates, then all you have to do is go to login and make any name and pw up and it will work, don't go to create an account.

if when you try to get online and it DOES make you do updates, then you have to disable your computer's firewall AND any virus protection programs in order for the download to work. (You can re-enable them immediately after the updates are downloaded...the online game works with the firewall/anti-virus on).

I know my post is kinda late compared to when you originally posted...but maybe if you never got it resolved and you check back in here at some point this may help.
---
GT: Sn1peAhol1c
#6123drazil321Posted 5/10/2009 9:43:26 AM
does it matter if i am sharing a CD-Key on another one of my computers and i make an account on each? will anything like an IP Ban or just ban occur?
---
.:Official topic ender of Poll of the Day:.