Deleted current save game. Trying to restore save state through cheats

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Clive Barker's Undying
  3. Deleted current save game. Trying to restore save state through cheats

User Info: Cadmapper

Cadmapper
6 years ago#1
Hello. After deleting my current save game, I am trying to get back to where I was by applying several cheats. In the list of cheats on this site, I don't see any listed to restore specific weapons or magic spells. It just has the spell AddAll to retrieve all weapons and spells. I don't want to do that because I'm only about half way through the game

Can someone tell me if there's a way to just restore specific weapons and spells instead of just all of them at once? Thanks.

User Info: DiviDude

DiviDude
6 years ago#2
http://www.abby-cheat.com/html/Pc_cheats/Clive_Barkers_Undying_cheat.html

This link appears to have some codes doing what you require. I'm unable to verify any of them right now though.

User Info: Cadmapper

Cadmapper
6 years ago#3
Thanks for the response. I wasn't sure if this was even a live board anymore. I'll check out the site. Basically the only two cheats I need that I couldn't get from this site are cheats to get individual weapons and spells. I was only about halfway through the game and didn't have most weapons and spells yet. There was one spell, AddAll, which would've given me everything in the game but I didn't want to do that.

Thanks again for the response.

User Info: DiviDude

DiviDude
6 years ago#4
Finally got around to testing them - "Enter bring (item name) as a code to summon items" definitely works.
  1. Boards
  2. Clive Barker's Undying
  3. Deleted current save game. Trying to restore save state through cheats

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived