Deleted current save game. Trying to restore save state through cheats

#1CadmapperPosted 8/8/2010 12:53:42 AM
Hello. After deleting my current save game, I am trying to get back to where I was by applying several cheats. In the list of cheats on this site, I don't see any listed to restore specific weapons or magic spells. It just has the spell AddAll to retrieve all weapons and spells. I don't want to do that because I'm only about half way through the game

Can someone tell me if there's a way to just restore specific weapons and spells instead of just all of them at once? Thanks.
#2DiviDudePosted 8/10/2010 8:04:58 PM
http://www.abby-cheat.com/html/Pc_cheats/Clive_Barkers_Undying_cheat.html

This link appears to have some codes doing what you require. I'm unable to verify any of them right now though.
#3Cadmapper(Topic Creator)Posted 8/17/2010 4:42:31 AM
Thanks for the response. I wasn't sure if this was even a live board anymore. I'll check out the site. Basically the only two cheats I need that I couldn't get from this site are cheats to get individual weapons and spells. I was only about halfway through the game and didn't have most weapons and spells yet. There was one spell, AddAll, which would've given me everything in the game but I didn't want to do that.

Thanks again for the response.
#4DiviDudePosted 8/18/2010 7:29:56 PM
Finally got around to testing them - "Enter bring (item name) as a code to summon items" definitely works.