Need help beating massed Conquistadors

#1ElectronFlux2Posted 1/8/2009 7:02:01 PM
How do I beat a Spanish player who builds huge numbers of these things? What unit counters them?

-Archers don't.
-Ground units get shredded when they get close.

Need help!
#2Mr_Hoboman_JirPosted 1/8/2009 9:11:19 PM
Skirmishers will beat them since they are cheaper and built A HELL OF A LOT faster, granted in even numbers the skirms will get shredded, but if you keep throwing them at your enemy, you're bound to overwhelm him.

Ideally, you could attack him before he masses Conqs, or just attack his economy instead of his army and watch him crumble under the weight of that god damn costly unit.
---
I met this guy who said he loved children, then I found out he was on parole for it.
#3Richyd13Posted 1/9/2009 9:54:02 AM
skirms are your best bet like the previous poster said. They are incredibly cheap and get a bonus vs. conqs.

you could use onagars if he keeps them grouped together allowing you to kill multiple guys with one hit, however, thats a much more expensive way to go.
#4kirbymuncherPosted 1/10/2009 9:59:59 AM
How well do camels fare against conquistadors?
---
Can you play brawl with a gamecube controller?
what's the point? That's like playing Melee all over again-MasterDarkForce
#5Mr_Hoboman_JirPosted 1/10/2009 10:44:44 AM
Mamelukes do well, but normal camels do laughable, they're not worth it IMO since they die before getting to them.
---
I met this guy who said he loved children, then I found out he was on parole for it.
#6cpt_blastoPosted 1/21/2009 2:20:24 PM
when i was lerning i uses the conquestadors but i stoped the day i got flattened by skirmishers