Lost Kingdom 3 would be great if the fanbase for this game was existant..

#1StatusCritical6Posted 9/26/2008 2:46:04 PM
So sad this board is dead beyond belief...
---
erd nad clkab = scritatusical golo cloro
People who actually knows what this means: 1
#2GrrManPosted 9/27/2008 12:09:25 PM
Yeah.
---
"Sixty seconds."
#3VixensShadowPosted 9/27/2008 2:39:29 PM
well that's what happens when the game is not well advertised. I learned of the series when this one was released. Loved every minute of it. Wish I had more to do... I've done most of what I can. Except get every card.
now if they would just do some work on how to get it on the wii... *laughs* I can just imagine me hogging the TV all day... And so far I have yet to see a good RPG that was not expected. like TP or any of the RpG marios
---
Yeah, I'm crazy... Oh and I bring back the dead...
Go philosophy! Help make the board: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/genmessage.php?board=7&topic=43774053
#4outofusernamePosted 9/29/2008 5:25:13 AM
thats true...i've got this game as a free game with me gamecube because they ran out of LOZ collecters
---
When you play Monopoly with Chuck Norris, you do not pass go, and you do not collect two hundred dollars. You will be lucky if you make it out alive.
#5Kraven_XRLKBPosted 10/14/2008 9:13:26 PM
I love LOST KINGDOMs I say we revive this board some how...
---
"You don't know the meaning of true power!" -One Man Army
#6outofusernamePosted 10/16/2008 7:45:59 AM
how?
#7Death CommanderPosted 10/26/2008 8:35:01 AM
An active message board does not create a quality game.
---
History will be kind to me, for I intend to write it.
#8Kraven_XRLKBPosted 10/30/2008 8:43:32 PM
We know this but if enough people demand a new Lost Kingdoms it could happen. Like what happened with Family Guy when it was shut down.
---
#9VixensShadowPosted 11/20/2008 3:59:50 PM
Death Commander
Posted 10/26/2008 11:35:01 AM
message detail An active message board does not create a quality game.
---
History will be kind to me, for I intend to write it.

Yeah. However, some things get hyped just enough that you KNOW WHAT IT IS. My friends have no clues on what I'm talking about... One or two of them think that my memory is messing up and confusing this for Kingdom Hearts... My mind has weird connections.
Kraven_XRLKB
Posted 10/30/2008 11:43:32 PM
message detail We know this but if enough people demand a new Lost Kingdoms it could happen. Like what happened with Family Guy when it was shut down.
---

umm not enough people, most likely. for reason said above... And I hang out with avid rpg gamers so if they don't know it, its not really rare... and they are rpg gamers because nothing else can take they time those do.

---
Yeah, I'm crazy... Oh and I bring back the dead...
Go philosophy! Help make the board: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/genmessage.php?board=7&topic=43774053
#10AlosjsPosted 11/29/2008 11:56:01 PM

I love Lost Kingdoms II, I was able to this sequel only at GameStop and I loved it so much, I actually enjoyed it a lot! I wish I could find Lost Kingdoms I in a store, since I buy my games there always, but oh well also I would love to see a Lost Kingdoms III for the Wii and done well with the best graphics available and a very cool story and I loved LKII gameplay, I love to throw a card and a col monster appear there and fight for me :D also to transform into one and fight is cool but I liked the first thing better lol. So yeah I hope I can get LKI some day and later see a brand new amazing LKIII :D.