My first 10 minutes, my only 10 minutes

#1drclaeysPosted 8/22/2011 6:37:00 AM
Friends,

Well I gave this game a chance over the weekend. ( spoilers )

I had no idea what to expect.

What I found was a inactive film. Real pictures, and reall video. It gave my ps2 a run for the money. it was grinding all the time. I thought it would blow up.

it started off with a little story, about helping this mage. But after that, I had No idea what to do. Explore, pick up stuff, but really NO game. I put in about 15 to 20 minutes, exploreing.

I got bored, and will never play it again. You can turn the camera 360 Degrees, and up and down. there is a little hand in the middle of the screen, so you pick to go places and pick x. then you move closer to them...and then you pick them again.

I thought I would have a better time watching grass grow. I put Xenosage 2 in after that, and have 15+ hours into that.

Just my 2 coppers about the game.
---
Dr. Darrell of Michigan.
#2BFarmer1980Posted 8/28/2011 1:27:01 AM
If you want an idea of where to start without being totally spoiled, and would like to give it another shot, you could download the Universal Hint System file for the game to just get the hints you need.

I just started this on my PC, and am enjoying it thus far. But, it's definitely not for everyone.

---
"Canadian bacon is nothing but stuck-up ham." --My Brother