106% Complete???

#1IbuyPIEguyPosted 6/28/2010 4:11:56 PM
I just beat the game and did a few orb challenges and went to save my game and I saw that the icon in the top right of the stats board where the completion is displayed said 106%. Is this notthe completion percentage or is it a glitch?
---
Welcome to WLIIA, the show where everything is made up and the points don't matter. Just like the guy in the stall next to yours, they don't matter.
#2WerdnaePosted 6/29/2010 2:53:21 AM
You can get percentages well over 100% after the ending. It seems to have a built in limiter that prevents it from going over about 97% before the ending, but I've got saves that are at about 132% with 200 orbs. Apparently the maximum number of orbs is 286, so it should go even higher than that.
---
<---- FAQs that way.
#3IbuyPIEguy(Topic Creator)Posted 6/29/2010 5:39:06 AM
cool, thanks
---
Welcome to WLIIA, the show where everything is made up and the points don't matter. Just like the guy in the stall next to yours, they don't matter.
#4Rodni_DementalPosted 6/29/2010 6:34:04 AM
So if orbs are related to percentage after you've beaten the story, how many orbs do you need to max out the percentage at where ever it caps? What number does it reach and does the cap only require 200 orbs or possibly more?

Dunno if anyone will be able to answer but I'd be curious if anyone knows.
---
I'm a solo musician trying to be heard, add and listen to my Rock/Post Grunge songs, you might find something you like, thanks: myspace.com/jeromebartlesmusic
#5slycooperwriterPosted 6/29/2010 6:59:12 PM
I've got up to 140 some precent before, but you need serious metal to do that. Plus, I haven't even beat the game fully, yet.
#6awesomesauce13Posted 7/10/2010 9:20:01 AM
I think my save that I unlocked Hero mode on was about 137%. I had around 210 orbs on that, IIRC
---
RUN LIKE A HEADLESS KUT-KU!!