Wow, just played this on Live last night for the first time in years....

#1NinersFan1977Posted 2/17/2009 9:16:52 AM
People still play this! I got into a group of people that were really cool and said they play it often. Very relaxing and fun! We plan to play more, so if anyone is interested, hop on some night. My gamertag is:

Dakota Devil
---
Please support my petition relating to user reviews:
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/genmessage.php?board=7&topic=47514498
#2crescentfreshPosted 2/19/2009 3:41:29 AM
Hey, on the original Ghost Recon board a guy says voice chat doesn't work for Island Thunder on xbox 360. Is this true? I can't confirm this because I can never find a game.
---
"No, a rip off is you kicking and swinging your arms around while three guys beat you senseless with bike chains and tire irons."- Steve Youngblood
#3crescentfreshPosted 2/20/2009 12:17:58 AM
So this game lives! That's good news. You might remember me as Psy*********. That first game assaulting the airfield I got one lousy kill (that counted) before I was offed. Ha! But after that I didn't die anymore, after I started playing like I would solo. Too bad the game devolved after playing defend the voting center too many times. And then after a restart the match would end a few minutes into it, not because of the hostages. WTF?

Back during my halo 2 days nobody was playing this game so I wouldn't even try. Then again, for the longest time I chose Xlink Kai instead of Live. As the years went by I played the computer version a few times but could only find 1 vs 1. This is only the second time I've been on Live.
---
"No, a rip off is you kicking and swinging your arms around while three guys beat you senseless with bike chains and tire irons."- Steve Youngblood
#4crescentfreshPosted 2/20/2009 12:29:19 AM
Now, I just bought an Ear Force X3 for my night gaming sessions. I wanted to test out how Live was on this game before hooking it up. Next time I'll use it and figure out the rest as I go along. It seems we should have won the Voting Center battle if people would have played it like the campaign. However, all those civilians running around weren't present during the non-Live game.

#5NinersFan1977(Topic Creator)Posted 2/20/2009 11:42:21 AM
crescentfresh
Posted 2/19/2009 11:17:58 PM
message detail So this game lives! That's good news. You might remember me as Psy*********.

Holy crap man! I played with you last night. And you are right, if you are playing this on the 360 you will not be able to voice chat. I was in the room last night and we were asking you if you had a headset but you didn't respond, so we figured you were on the 360.

We will be playing again tonight, my gamertag is

Dakota Devil
---
Please support my petition relating to user reviews:
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/genmessage.php?board=7&topic=47514498