This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Never had that much trouble with the train/bridge before.

#1SnadadosPosted 2/10/2011 9:46:51 PM
Was at the part where you play chicken with the oncoming train and I just could not get past it.
I had played that part many times before but this time I absolutely could not get past it.
I died well over 20 times but each time the train would slightly clip my back end and send the car flying.

I finally found a post on some random site via google that suggested slowly moving forward till you hear the whistle and backing up till you can move over onto the opposite track.
Tried it and it worked with ease first try.
---
Have you accepted Raspberyl as your loli and savior?
#2jtokePosted 2/11/2011 5:17:39 AM
yep. yo ucan thank one of the updates for "fixing" the razortrain chicken match. its been like that for a long time now, and valve hasnt bothered to change it back despite having been notified of it.... so its not a bug, its a feature?
---
http://moongadget.com/origins/pix4/justine_dune.jpg
"brought to you by medicine prescriptions and dead again christians."
#3WesternEyedPosted 2/12/2011 2:00:24 AM
I always used the back-up method, from the first time I played the game. Then once I decided to play chicken (probably two years ago) and won, no problem. I always out-race the train to the exit point now. Never had an issue.
---
Signature for user 'WesternEyed' will be shown pending approval by Homeland Security.
#4Ultimate_TimmehPosted 2/21/2011 4:13:47 PM
I usually just leave the Buggy behind at this point. You no longer need it to jump cliffs anymore anyways.

I'm lying by the way, I don't usually do this. But I just wanted to point out that it's possible. You don't even have to
do the whole section under the bridge. You can collect enough boxes and barrels to make a staircase that gets
you over the first forcefield. Then take all the stuff with you and build the staircase again at the second forcefield
and off you go.
---
PSN: Ultimate_Timmeh
http://www.backloggery.com/ultimate_timmeh