Can you respec youir skills at any point in this game?

#1MoonBoundPosted 11/12/2009 3:28:09 PM
I really think I messed up quite a few characters and I am not really that good at leveling up in super hero games not as good as I am in fantasy games.
#2LichtschwertPosted 11/12/2009 11:06:56 PM
This game there is no way to reassign them, however in the sequel to this game -- X-Men Legends 2: Rise of Apocalypse -- and the two games that spawned from the Legends series -- Marvel: Ultimate Alliance and Marvel: Ultimate Alliance 2 -- you can reassign points to varying degrees. XML2 you must spend some techbits per character you want to redistribute the skill points to. In MUA1 you can replace every point except the first point in any power at no cost to you. In MUA2 you can completely reallocate all skill points elsewhere.

Just do what I did for XML1; learn from your mistakes and build them up better on the second go around. =\
---
nicenicebaby: In theory, this game should be far too easy.
Pure_LionHeart: In theory, Communism works. >_>
#3MoonBound(Topic Creator)Posted 11/16/2009 12:53:48 PM
Bleh not enough variety in there skills to play a second for me personally, I honestly have not found that many characters I like in this game and after a while the old characters get repetitive, and I was pretty dissapointed with nightcralwer in this one.