Worth a Try?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: CooperF4

CooperF4
6 years ago#1
Though I've not read that many comics in the series, I was a big fan of the animated show from the 90's and I recently watched them via the new DVD releases. I had forgotten how much I enjoyed that show.

In any case, I looking around for any X-Men games that my interest me and given that I have a Wii and GameCube remotes, I thought that this game might be fun to give a try.

I can imagine some of the opinions might be a bit biased given that this is the forum for the game, but I figured here was a good place to start.

Would you recommend the game if I can find it? Is it worth the money and will I enjoy it?

User Info: robbobmur

robbobmur
6 years ago#2
You should be able to find a used one for < $ 15 , so at that price it's definitely worth it.

This game and its sequel XML 2 : Rise of the Apocalypse are 2 of my favorite games in my limited library.

There is a story mode and there is a character(s) vs character(s) battle mode.

The characters are given two mutant powered skills, a boost skill ( some just a self boost ,others have an entire team boost ) , and a radial extreme attack - which you have to collect 4 pieces of a "token" to activate.

It's a fun game if you're playing by yourself , or if you play multiplayer .

User Info: CooperF4

CooperF4
6 years ago#3
All good things to hear. I'll have to give it a try. Thanks for the info!

User Info: sgtmorgan123

sgtmorgan123
6 years ago#4
Set aside the difficaulty of the story mode, I'd say go for it, oh yeah and play X-Men Legends II: Rise of Apocalypse when your done
Never again will I be dishonored and never again will I be reminded of living within the world of the jaded they kill insperation
COD MW:R FC: 1519-3296-0608AP

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived