I'm looking for a good team

#1sgtmorgan123Posted 8/19/2010 4:48:49 PM
I just got done with the morlocks using only wolverine (thank god for healing factor) and now I need some options for who to put on a team for the next few missions, think you can help?
---
Never again will I be dishonored and never again will I be reminded of living within the world of the jaded they kill insperation
COD MW:R FC: 1519-3296-0608
#2robbobmurPosted 8/20/2010 5:33:25 PM
There is more than 1 Morlock level ; if you mean you just finished the first one and released Gambit ; here is who you'll need for the next level ( The Arbiter Mission ) .

1 ) Iceman - he's your only bridge builder available , he will be indispensable if this is your first time playing .

2 ) If you have or can buy the Hammer of Nimrod , any character who is at level 13 can use it . Wolverine with maxed Brutal Slash and Sharpness would be ideal .

3 & 4 ) Cyclops & Storm for their welding ability , Storm's shield boost is also one of the most useful skills in the game , and the combo damage bonus from their leadership skill .
#3sgtmorgan123(Topic Creator)Posted 8/23/2010 12:05:03 PM
Thank You! I finally beat that level, I used to have wolverine, nightcrawler, iceman, and gambit, any hints for the nuclear facility level?
---
Never again will I be dishonored and never again will I be reminded of living within the world of the jaded they kill insperation
#4robbobmurPosted 8/23/2010 1:44:03 PM
For the Nuke Plant :

1 ) Storm - she is the only character who can " solve " the final obstacle by herself , and she's a flier .

2 ) a bridge builder - I prefer Iceman

3 & 4 ) it's best to have as many damage types possible for this mission , so Jean and a physical damage character to round out the team .

Nuke Plant does have a couple of well hidden " goodies " , so explore every area .
#5sgtmorgan123(Topic Creator)Posted 8/23/2010 3:49:27 PM
Did you already beat the game or something? and could the person after Jean be Wolverine?
---
#6robbobmurPosted 8/23/2010 4:19:57 PM
I 've beaten this game over 30 times . I like to try different teams or different skill / stat point builds each new game .

Wolverine , Beast or Rouge should be your physical damage characters available .

Each has their own unique advantage -
Wolverine has his healing and speed enhancement in his boost skill ,
Rouge has her skill theft ,
Beast has the only true physical damage complete circular radial attack and an enhancement in his boost skill.
Rouge and Beast both have their passive skill that increases strike stat and reflects damage .

I prefer Wolverine , because Rouge's theft skill ends when the opponent "dies" .
#7sgtmorgan123(Topic Creator)Posted 8/23/2010 4:27:56 PM
Okay, awesome who's the boss after marrow, and WHY IS IT SO HARD?
---
#8robbobmurPosted 8/23/2010 4:49:55 PM
The Nuke Plant doesn't have a boss , it's a series of tasks you have to complete to advance to the next area .

As for being hard , in this game , you can't just "power - up " and try to plow through this game .

Be patient ,and take your time when engaging enemies ; and when in doubt or in trouble it's better to back up rather than move forward into unexplored areas that could contain a swarm of enemies .

I'll make a list of areas with bosses shortly .
#9robbobmurPosted 8/23/2010 5:22:41 PM
Start of game - New York ( no boss )

Mansion 1

HAARP - ( Pyro ) ( Toad )

Mansion 2 - ( optional - Sentinel flashback ) ( optional - Juggernaut flashback ) ( Magma test )

Morlocks 1 - ( Marrow )

USS Arbiter - ( Advanced Sentinel )

Mansion 3 -( Magma Test 2 ) ( optional - Wolverine flashback )

Nuke Plant - ( no boss )

Muir Island - ( Magma Test 3 ) A common glitch occurs in this area , sometimes when you complete the objectives , you will be unable to exit . Just save the game , then reload and it should progress .

Mansion 4 - ( Cloaked Invaders )

( you can choose which of the next two missions you want to do first )
Weapon X - ( no boss )
or
Astral Plane 1 - ( no boss )

Mansion 5 - ( Sentinel Fight )

Morlocks 2 - ( Avalanche & Sabretooth )

Mansion 6 -

( you can choose the next 3 missions in any order )
NYC Riots - ( Increasing # of Sentinels in each area )
Morlocks 3 - ( Marrow )
Muir Island 2 - ( Juggernaut )

Mansion 7

Astral Mission ( Nightmare X-men )

Sentinel Facility - ( Sentinels and "Advanced" (can't remember exact name ) ? Sentinels )

Astral Plane 2 - ( Xavier vs Shadow King )

Mansion 8

Asteroid M ( Magneto ) ( Endgame boss ) The last extraction point only has change team & save / load options ; if you want to access DR , Forge or Healer you should save at the next to last point - which I believe is in the Lounge Deck B section . Main Power Core is the last section listed in my notes .
#10sgtmorgan123(Topic Creator)Posted 8/23/2010 5:30:22 PM
Aw that sucks, I missed the wolverine flashback, so you have to go to the morlocks three times? wow and I thought I couldn't get passed the first time, I'm having troubles rescuing Colossus, can you help me with that?
---