I'm looking for a good team

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. X-Men Legends
  3. I'm looking for a good team
5 years ago#21
I don't know what's happening but at one point in the Asteroid M level the screen goes completely black, has that happened with you?
---
Never again will I be dishonored and never again will I be reminded of living within the world of the jaded they kill insperation
COD MW:R FC: 1519-3296-0608
5 years ago#22
On my PS2 version , it usually turns green when it crashes .

This is a somewhat common glitch with this game , most of the theories I've read surmise that this is caused by playing the game for too long a period of time or an immense about of action occurring at one moment .

I have been down to one active character and they got caught in a " wedge " , where the only camera view is into the dark void .

If you're at Asteroid M , how high of a level have you reached ?

Have you used the Danger Room or have you played straight through ?
5 years ago#23
I played straight through and I'm level 34. My brother played for 3 hours straight yesterday and it didn't happen to him. Do you think I should just get a new copy of the game?
---
Never again will I be dishonored and never again will I be reminded of living within the world of the jaded they kill insperation
5 years ago#24
No , like I said it's a common glitch with this game .

But , it doesn't occur often enough to get upset about .

A different disc , even an unopened one , would be susceptible to the same problem .

Just set aside a file to use as a most recent save point so you don't lose too much progress when it happens .

Since you reached the end , I thought I'd give you another hint that you might not know about .

Reaching level 40 unlocks a higher level of generic equipment . The Ultra Level Power Enhancer is the most powerful piece of offensive equipment in the game .
Level 35 might unlock the stat and armor enhancing Ultra equipment ( i.e. Ultra Focus Enhancer = +8 to Focus stat ) I can't remember specifically on the top of my head .
5 years ago#25
It's almost been a week, should I try it now?
---
5 years ago#26
I not sure what you mean ?

The crash I'm referring to can happen at any time . Unless you see a heavy scratch on the disc , most crashes to any game are programming related .

If you think the disc is damaged , follow the cleaning instructions in the manual . If you don't have a manual , there should be instructions in the console message boards .

If this "black screen " is happening to you at the same moment every time , then it is probably a maxed memory glitch( assuming the disc isn't damaged ) that commonly occurs in the XML 2 game, but I don't remember it being common to XML.

If you have left equipment and health packs on the ground , the game memory has to keep track of it .If too much "stuff " is left laying it can cause a memory crash .
5 years ago#27
oh my god....you were so right
I BEAT THE GAME! and it only took me 3 years...
---
  1. Boards
  2. X-Men Legends
  3. I'm looking for a good team

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived