Scottie the nerd
Simbola
MetallicACDC
LokilSP

K thanx
#2bobo16(Topic Creator)Posted 1/13/2008 4:56:52 PM
oh and also gwenelenchukus
#3light_bladePosted 1/13/2008 5:00:23 PM
I guess I didn't make much of an impression.
#4strcpyPosted 1/13/2008 5:23:52 PM
No one ever asks me my IGN either - I feel neglected. I always want to be able to tell people "no way - not gonna happen" and hope to crush their little world.

Not only that but the time or two I have posted it no one ever contacted me - I'm just unloved :(
#5light_bladePosted 1/13/2008 5:40:48 PM
println(strcpy("No one ever asks me my IGN either - I feel neglected. I always want to be able to tell people "no way - not gonna happen" and hope to crush their little world.\n\nNot only that but the time or two I have posted it no one ever contacted me - I'm just unloved", newstr));
#6Shadow1975Posted 1/13/2008 6:09:45 PM
Not that you gave a reason why you want our IGNs, but that reason isn't good enough for me.

Shadoow
---
Better to remain silent and thought a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt. - Abe Lincoln
#7SimbolaPosted 1/13/2008 7:24:38 PM
This is for you, strcpy:

No way - not going to happen.

I would probably give my IGN out if you ask like a normal person should ask.
---
I find it funny that there are actually people who ask how good a game is on the message board of that game.
#8strcpyPosted 1/14/2008 12:54:17 AM
"I would probably give my IGN out if you ask like a normal person should ask."

Aww man, and here I thought I could spam you like crazy for some free money - I'm poor and need some. I hope to get at least 50g for storage as I have been trying for *ages* to accumulate that and will happily pay you back later. Well, either that or I may want a free run through some random mission (masters or bonus only - nothing less is worth the price of free and if you want me to do anything but dance at the entrance you are a BIG NOOB!!11LOL!!11!!!).

Now, if I can both you *and* shadow then I'll be truly rich as I'm sure you both give when spammed - right? Though I kind feel bad trying to scam someone else born in the most excellent year of 1975, but that whole 50g will make me have all these nice warm fuzzy feelings of being rich.
#9Shadow1975Posted 1/14/2008 6:18:24 AM
excellent year of 1975

The Cincinnati Reds liked that year a lot as well.

Shadow
---
Better to remain silent and thought a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt. - Abe Lincoln
#10MetallicACDCPosted 1/14/2008 2:54:18 PM
You'll never have my IGN!

And I feel somewhat special for someone asking for my IGN.

(Note: my first line was dripping with sarcasm. Listen closely for the dripping sounds.....*drip* Y'HEAR THAT? lol--it's in my sig)

I feel really loved and special that someone would want me, OF ALL PEOPLE ON THIS BOARD, to give them their IGN.

Now, if only Shadow would give his IGN out...

Shadow, would you kindly whisper me ingame so I know your IGN? I promise not to tell anyone.
---
Xbox Live GT: Cpt Raynor..................Hope is the
GW IGN: Sarcastic Prophet...............Ignorance of Reality