how much money per hour...

#1orson93Posted 1/22/2008 5:13:15 AM
can you make warrior farming.

im using the triple chop farmer at elona reach currently, wandering where that trolls are in the shiverpeaks and how much money can be made there? thanks for any help
---
Max 2 lines, 160 characters total
#2Duke DarkwoodPosted 1/22/2008 8:48:43 AM
The trolls in question are in Talus Chute, in a cave due west once you've exited Droknar's Forge.

As for HOW to troll farm, don't ask me. I only know where they live because I got a friend who farms them. (He once took me along to watch - it was something, seeing that many trolls converge on a single warrior and losing.) I, personally, have always made my money the old-fashioned way: Kill everything I come across, Loot everything they drop, and Sell it all to the merchant.

Slower than these dedicated farming techniques, but in my opinion, less boring than fighting the same foes over and over. The money does add up over time, AND you can pursue other goals while you do it.
---
"As the good archmage often admonishes me, I ought not to let my mind wander, as it's too small to go off by itself." -Danilo Thann
#3LokiISPPosted 1/22/2008 10:08:24 AM
Troll farming really isn't what it once was since the loot scaling update....at least to me.

Honestly, I used to farm with my W back in the days....but once I had a 55 monk up and running, W farming was kind of obsolete in terms of straight gp/hour to me.

There are always other things you CAN farm with a W - hydras are another - but as to the actual yield with the new rules, I'm not sure.
---
XBL GT: Loki ISP....GW IGN: Nentslye Woodmaster, Pope Woodmaster I, Silussa Mindraper
Clan Leader, XBL Clan Wolfpacklan...www.wolfpacklan.org
#4orson93(Topic Creator)Posted 1/23/2008 4:13:24 AM
i was going to make an ele farmer, but i switched to 55 monk. thanks for the advice, i might look up hydra farming. but can 55 monks farm that too? or just warriors. thanks
---
Max 2 lines, 160 characters total
#5LokiISPPosted 1/23/2008 7:41:52 AM
Yes, you can 55 hydras in nm or hm......though, in my experience, there are far more profitable places to farm with a 55.....
---
XBL GT: Loki ISP....GW IGN: Nentslye Woodmaster, Pope Woodmaster I, Silussa Mindraper
Clan Leader, XBL Clan Wolfpacklan...www.wolfpacklan.org