PC: Scythe Grip of Fortitude

#1Stealth_DragoonPosted 1/24/2008 10:34:07 PM
Max. ty in advance.
---
I'm so sick of mother****ing Heihachi, in my mother****ing Soul Caliber
#2bobo16Posted 1/24/2008 10:53:59 PM
go to barter board dont be playin me
#3GreatDrakePosted 1/24/2008 11:27:27 PM
have you looked on the barter board I've had a request on how much something costs since last night and no answers and half the other pc on the board haven't been answered either and some have been on for days
---
Woke up with yawn. It's dawning, I'm still alive
#4Stealth_Dragoon(Topic Creator)Posted 1/25/2008 12:26:20 AM
^Hence me asking here. this is whats auto linked to from search, so this is where every1s at.
---
I'm so sick of mother****ing Heihachi, in my mother****ing Soul Caliber
#5CzechnmymailPosted 1/25/2008 12:42:09 AM
I can't say for sure how much it's worth, but I can say that, for scythe, 20% enchanting is probably worth more. Fortitude is great for most other weapons, and it's still good on scythe, but since Dervishes have the inherent +25 health and use so many enchantments, enchanting will probably be a bit more.

Of course, that really doesn't help you much. You'd really be better off going to the Guild Wars Guru trade forums. Just google Guild Wars Guru and you should be able to find it. It's a pretty useful resource for any trade related queries you may have. You can also use the auction area on Guru as a tentative pricing guide for a lot of different items.
---
La fille danse quand elle joue avec moi, et je pense que je l'aime des fois.
Le silence n'ose pas dis; donc, quand on est ensemble, mettre les mots sur la petite dodo.