Urgoz Warren statue

#1BigBoss19Posted 8/7/2012 1:52:03 PM
I just completed Urgoz Warren, but do not own Eye of the North yet, when I buy EOTN will I still be able to get the statue?
---
"We're not tools of the government or anyone else"~Solid Snake
#2Psykic PetrolPosted 8/7/2012 3:02:54 PM
yes
---
> Osama bin Laden has been killed
Stupid sod. He shouldn't have used his real address on the Playstation Network.
- KWall717
#3BigBoss19(Topic Creator)Posted 8/7/2012 3:10:18 PM
Psykic Petrol posted...
yes

How do I get it? Is it automatic or is there an option?
---
#4Psykic PetrolPosted 8/7/2012 5:53:14 PM(edited)
It should be automatically recorded, because you get a +1(0?)k increase in the amount of allegiance points your account can hold on completion of the dungeon. Same with The Deep on the Luxon's side.
---
> Osama bin Laden has been killed
Stupid sod. He shouldn't have used his real address on the Playstation Network.
- KWall717
#5Duke DarkwoodPosted 8/9/2012 4:52:29 PM
The statue must be manually dedicated, though. Fortunately, the Monument to Honor is unlocked by default, so just interact with it, and envision the Eternal Conquerer of Urgoz's Warren statue.

But you don't have to redo it. THAT is what the game remembers. So once you get to the Hall, you dedicate it.

(If you had done it before the HoM existed, you WOULD have had to redo; this was true for all Eternal Conqueror statues. Fortunately, at that time, I only had previously done Sorrow's Furnace. That was easy enough to redo.)
---
"As the good archmage often admonishes me, I ought not to let my mind wander, as it's too small to go off by itself." -Danilo Thann
#6BigBoss19(Topic Creator)Posted 8/19/2012 10:43:34 AM
If I completed the final missions of all 3 games before EotN came out can I still get credit for those or do I need to beat this again? I'm assuming because it shows I completed them it was recorded before the HoM?
---