Hom Advice

#1shadowfangxPosted 8/23/2012 2:41:02 AM
Im trying to get 25 points or atleast 23 for the felblade. However i got 90k left and pretty sure only item i got worth anything is everlasting dunkoro.

Here is what i am on atm.

http://hom.guildwars2.com/en/#page=details&details=A0AAAAgLIICAAAAAAgDAAAEAQAIAAAAANGIIQAAAAAA&todo=AAAAAAAgmCAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABAAAA
---
HG - 2536 6054 9761
#2LizardneckPosted 8/23/2012 3:04:12 AM
Common mini as you've marked.

Animal Companion statue (you meet the requirements for this already since you've dedicated a black moa. You just haven't dedicated the generic animal companion statue yet. If the game won't let you, try turning in your black moa to the menagerie and taming another black moa while you're there.)

Two other fellowship statues (you have a lot marked, but you only need a total of three more than what you've already dedicated.)

Since you have all three hero titles, you probably aren't too far off from protector. Just finish up two of those protector titles.

That'll put you at 25.
#3shadowfangx(Topic Creator)Posted 8/23/2012 3:16:10 AM
Turns out the only protector one im close to is cathan the rest is like 5/20
---
HG - 2536 6054 9761
#4LizardneckPosted 8/23/2012 4:58:54 AM
Hmm, all right. Cantha Protector and Fissure of Woe, then. It's easy and fairly short for an elite dungeon. It might trip you up in a couple spots, but it shouldn't be too bad.
#5TeachPosted 8/23/2012 11:14:19 AM
Have you finished EoN? Is do, shouldnt your asura and deldrimor ranks be high enough for armor? Those are really cheap.

Also, if you're playing factions, try to rank up your K/L faction with all the events recently. Getting that title, plus the faction for jade/amber will let you get faction armor for another point.

Other than that, your biggest hole is in titles. Start working the protector titles.
---
Teach