This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Anybody have a Wintergreen spear for trade?

#1FoxStar74Posted 1/2/2013 5:40:55 AM
Random wintergreen items dropped for everybody who attended the Wintersday finale. Did anybody manage to get a wintergreen spear? I'll be happy to trade a wintergreen bow and some steam games for it. I play Paragon which uses spears and doesn't t really use bows. Plz leme kno, thx!
#2FoxStar74(Topic Creator)Posted 1/2/2013 7:57:11 PM
Nevermind found out trading steam games is against GW EULA, only trading in-game is accepted. Thx anyways.
#3Duke DarkwoodPosted 1/6/2013 1:35:13 AM
Random wintergreen items dropped for everybody who attended the Wintersday finale.

... ... ...

Stupid cold making me feel barely capable of even logging in GW2 for very long, and besides which kept my head so muzzy I didn't even remember the GW1 finale event. Which I have never missed since the first one I had the game for, in 2006. (GW2 itself is not to blame - it didn't stop me from actively attending six Thorn visits on Halloween. Plus, as I said, I barely played an hour, maybe hour and a half, of GW2, so how COULD it be to blame?)

Seriously. Don't get sick, guys.

A spear like that would be neat, though. Maybe I'll drop some gold on it, if enough dropped to lower their value to 100k or less. If not, oh well. Maybe they'll do it again next year. I got my 2005 masks, finishing my Wintersday Collection, and that's good enough.
---
"As the good archmage often admonishes me, I ought not to let my mind wander, as it's too small to go off by itself." -Danilo Thann