This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Starting character for old times sake.

#1SKA_Posted 2/17/2013 1:16:48 PM
Any of the other ancients of the gamefaqs board still play this?
---
it's not easy being this awesome and modest
#2Duke DarkwoodPosted 2/20/2013 1:13:45 PM
Yes. I've kinda fallen off the board, but I still play semi-regularly. I like the sequel, a lot, but I'm not going to stop something I've put over 6.5 years into and enjoyed every step of the way.

No space to start a fresh character to join you, though. I'd rather tie up all my remaining loose ends, mostly on getting various alts to a desired level of progression.
---
"As the good archmage often admonishes me, I ought not to let my mind wander, as it's too small to go off by itself." -Danilo Thann
#3Sora1105Posted 3/2/2013 5:55:06 PM
Not an ancient of this board but I'm down lol
---
Love me or hate me, it won't make me or break me
#4GarquillPosted 3/5/2013 5:21:56 PM
no, but I find myself occasionally logging in, only to look at my barren friendslist, with a morose glimmer in my eye
---
backloggery.com/Garquille
"Education is what remains after one has forgotten everything he learned in school." ~ A. Einstein
#5pyber80Posted 3/10/2013 5:42:48 PM
Soon as I have my temporary system up and running I would be down with running up a new toon, or at least working on one of my existing unfinished toons. Before my system died on me I had found myself logging back in more frequently, but with a dead guild and friends list, it was seeming rather lonely, heh.
---
http://i.imgur.com/pdoYu.png
#6SKA_(Topic Creator)Posted 3/18/2013 11:00:46 PM
alright, installed all of GW, and started a devish, missed duke by a few hours, everyone else in the guild are at like a month+ some even a few years.

someone hacking my origin account forced me to jump back into GW until things are straightened out.
---
it's not easy being this awesome and modest