Starting character for old times sake.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Guild Wars
  3. Starting character for old times sake.

User Info: SKA_

SKA_
4 years ago#1
Any of the other ancients of the gamefaqs board still play this?
it's not easy being this awesome and modest

User Info: Duke Darkwood

Duke Darkwood
4 years ago#2
Yes. I've kinda fallen off the board, but I still play semi-regularly. I like the sequel, a lot, but I'm not going to stop something I've put over 6.5 years into and enjoyed every step of the way.

No space to start a fresh character to join you, though. I'd rather tie up all my remaining loose ends, mostly on getting various alts to a desired level of progression.
"As the good archmage often admonishes me, I ought not to let my mind wander, as it's too small to go off by itself." -Danilo Thann

User Info: Sora1105

Sora1105
4 years ago#3
Not an ancient of this board but I'm down lol
Love me or hate me, it won't make me or break me

User Info: Garquill

Garquill
4 years ago#4
no, but I find myself occasionally logging in, only to look at my barren friendslist, with a morose glimmer in my eye
backloggery.com/Garquille
"Education is what remains after one has forgotten everything he learned in school." ~ A. Einstein

User Info: pyber80

pyber80
4 years ago#5
Soon as I have my temporary system up and running I would be down with running up a new toon, or at least working on one of my existing unfinished toons. Before my system died on me I had found myself logging back in more frequently, but with a dead guild and friends list, it was seeming rather lonely, heh.
http://i.imgur.com/pdoYu.png

User Info: SKA_

SKA_
4 years ago#6
alright, installed all of GW, and started a devish, missed duke by a few hours, everyone else in the guild are at like a month+ some even a few years.

someone hacking my origin account forced me to jump back into GW until things are straightened out.
it's not easy being this awesome and modest
  1. Boards
  2. Guild Wars
  3. Starting character for old times sake.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived