Anybody want to create a new character and go through all the campaigns with me?

#1F0reverZeroPosted 6/27/2013 7:27:32 PM
80/80

Going to make a new character later today, with the idea of taking him through Prophecies, Factions, Nightfall and then Eye of the North. Never did this with any of my characters (most only did their campaign and maybe one other). I'd love to start from scratch with somebody or with a guild, and go through this beautiful game one last time before they shut the servers down forever.

Are there any guilds out there that would be interested in this? I am no longer in a guild as I have stopped playing for a while, and the community is pretty quiet (especially in the starting areas of the older campaigns). If nobody joins me, I'll probably just rock out by myself with henchmen (even though they suck) but this game is so much fun and MMO's these days are terrible. Gotta give this game another chance.
---
i7 2600K @ 4.6 Ghz | Gigabyte G1.Sniper 2 | MSi Twin Frozr III PE/OC Radeon HD 6950 @ 975 Mhz | 8GB Corsair Dominator | Corsair 850TX V2 | HAF-X Gaming Case
#2iXCelticXiPosted 7/4/2013 1:25:42 AM
I have been playing almost every night! PM me on here or add me in game. My main toon's name is Scarred Veteran.
---
LoL IGN: Greedy