This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I can't bear seeing this board completely archived

#1GarquillPosted 4/16/2014 7:15:21 PMmessage detail
LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE
---
backloggery.com/Garquille
"Education is what remains after one has forgotten everything he learned in school." ~ A. Einstein
#2mrjojo1267Posted 4/17/2014 2:12:51 AMmessage detail
/agree
#3mrjojo1267Posted 4/17/2014 2:14:21 AMmessage detail
Great to see there's still quite a lot of people still playing GW1, personally I couldn't get into the sequel. Very much preferred the gameplay mechanics of the first.
#4iXCelticXiPosted 4/26/2014 3:16:28 PMmessage detail
mrjojo1267 posted...
Great to see there's still quite a lot of people still playing GW1, personally I couldn't get into the sequel. Very much preferred the gameplay mechanics of the first.

Yeah it's painfully obvious they ruined a great thing. I still love playing this game regularly. I'm going to have a broken heart when it shuts down for sure.
---
LoL IGN: Greedy
#5pfh1001Posted 4/27/2014 7:37:41 PMmessage detail
my brother recently started playing it again, which means I have a reason to actually play the missions again.
#6Chrono007Posted 4/27/2014 8:08:15 PMmessage detail
I've started playing again myself... just doing the zaishen missions and zbounty (if it's a dungeon).
---
"If A is success in life, then A = x + y + z. Work is x, play is y and z is keeping your mouth shut."
--Albert Einstein
#7bulls---Posted 5/19/2014 8:23:13 PMmessage detail
Thinking about starting up again..
---
chicago bulls
http://i.imgur.com/Pqs1O.gif
#8Garquill(Topic Creator)Posted 5/22/2014 3:26:46 PMmessage detail
I tried to make a new nightfall character, but I keep getting that problem where the game desyncs and everyone starts teleporting everywhere

it used to only happen when I would alt-tab, but now it happens all the time

can't even play RA because of it
---
backloggery.com/Garquille
"Education is what remains after one has forgotten everything he learned in school." ~ A. Einstein
#9SKA_Posted 5/26/2014 8:19:20 AMmessage detail
it was the pvp that kept me playing guild wars for... 7-8 years.

guild wars 2 changed things to be what I hated about MMOs.
---
it's not easy being this awesome and modest
#10iXCelticXiPosted 5/31/2014 3:56:37 AMmessage detail
Garquille14 posted...
I tried to make a new nightfall character, but I keep getting that problem where the game desyncs and everyone starts teleporting everywhere

it used to only happen when I would alt-tab, but now it happens all the time

can't even play RA because of it

It only happens to me when I alt tab but it happens every time I alt tab.

Also, SKA, you are one of the folks on every gfaqs board I see you on who hella appreciates GW's pvp. I feel that. It was as close to flawless as a pvp has been imo.
---
LoL IGN: Greedy