Effect gadgets

#1_AgidynePosted 6/27/2011 3:54:10 AM
Hi there.
I've been playing for some time and i read faqs that there are 'effect gadgets'. Where could i get them?
I have some lvl 4 training gadgets and i'm at Promiass ruins for now. (S-Rank Goldie retired, can't explore there. the rest are too weak lol). Must i go to somewhere to get this gadgets?
---
Wow...lots of old games are much better than their sequels..
#2The0neFreeManPosted 6/27/2011 7:53:58 PM
you get these coins or something along those lines, Walt gives you your 1st one I believe then you can find them in adventures then when the gadget guy comes you use the coin on gadget of your choice to make it have said effect.
---
http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/9601/3930.jpg
#3EphameraPosted 6/27/2011 8:39:43 PM
Based of my exp. promias and the last dungeon (after you've finished promias) are the best places to get such items especially starting 7+ floor in normal adventure. And the guy which you can buy gadget embedded with special effect only shows up once in about two years or so (don't remember exactly sorry, betafalx may know)
---
" The true evil won't stop until the fat lady sings " Dotty MRE
#4_Agidyne(Topic Creator)Posted 6/28/2011 2:17:59 AM
Ok.
Now I'm going to ask this specifically.
Where can you find Wind drums and such?
And up until now i have no luck finding medals.
I could only hope and explore.
Thx anyway.
---
#5EphameraPosted 6/28/2011 11:02:37 PM
You must explore over and over to get gadgets. For windrum and other special gadgets you get it by appraise silver/gold tablet. And you get those kind of tablet by doing search so make sure you bring monster that can search. Also bring one that has lucky star trait as it seems raising the odd for chest and search. Medal is quite rare in normal adventure but there's still a chance to get it. IIRC the boss floor at promias and last dungeon always have the split path. Right, straight and left. Both right and left are dead end but there are chests that may give you medal there.
---
#6_Agidyne(Topic Creator)Posted 6/29/2011 8:58:33 PM
Thx.
And is there a specific search for this? i.e High search
Coz i've done cave and dirt search and its not very rewarding..
Never done water or high search..
Well then.. time to raise a jell!
Hell... my monsters cant do anything in adventures. (Durahan, Joker, Ripper, Henger, Dragon).
---
#7alikatz1111Posted 6/30/2011 2:20:12 PM
raise a jell or ducken with all the searches and just search the heck out of the toughest adventure area you can handle. Items like medals and gold tablets are definitely more common on harder adventures but a lot of it is luck. I have seen medals as early as kalaragi jungle (the original not plus) but I have explored the place to death (maybe 40+ times) and only found one or two. I tend to find one or two medals and two or more gold tablets on the volcano adventure every couple adventures. Basically keep trying and hope you get lucky.
---
Algae grows in your sleep, beware.
#8EphameraPosted 7/2/2011 9:45:12 PM
_Agidyne posted...

And is there a specific search for this? i.e High search
Coz i've done cave and dirt search and its not very rewarding..
Never done water or high search..
Well then.. time to raise a jell!

No, it can be found on any search. You're just still unlucky I tink :). Yeah just like alikatz said you just need to explore over and over in normal mode.

I personally don't like either Jell or Ducken they're hard to raise and I never be able to raise them at their full potential. I prefer to raise pixie for high & water search and garu for dirt & cave. Now I'm raising Sueko, Antlan Yellow and Beerock. Still need finding two more gadgets to get all of them.
---