I have some questions about this game.

#1MoonBoundPosted 3/10/2010 1:07:23 PM
Ok I love this game so far, but I was wondering what is garrets background, what happened in the other games and what kind of thief is he rob from the rich and give to the poor or something a little more sinister?

I prefer the robin hood approach but I can always pretend like I am if that is not what he is doing, I just finished the pagan area and entered the keepers library, and who are they anyway? Secret corrupt government kind of like some of the ones in rl?

And what is the deal with the factions are they both just lame? I know the hammeridans are religous fanatics and I cannot stand them smiting anyone who does not follow exactly what they do, then the pagans which I am more willing to join but they do not exactly seem sain either.

It is allot of question but I am so confused, other then that I do not see anything wrong with this game my only complaint is lockpicking should be more challenging and it would have been nice to get some stealth magic, everyone else has magic.

Thanks all.
#2MoonBound(Topic Creator)Posted 3/10/2010 1:08:52 PM
I forgot to put spoiler warning so here it is SPOILER WARNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!