Best AI Teams

#1TaiokoPosted 12/23/2010 3:38:56 AM
Hello, everyone!

The old Tier List topic died. But, in its death throes, a new idea was spawned.

"If we ignore certain powerful borgs that the AI can't fight without using the same borg/type (probably all dragons and warships) we could get a little forum game going by pitting AI teams against each other. "- Voltrox747

"This topic should just be about what two AI-controlled borgs work well together in order to make interesting 2v1 matches."- Death Commander

So, here we are. A topic for the discussion of which AI combination is the deadliest combination, or even just "which borg is it best with?". Just throw in your two cents! What Borg have you seen the computer use competently? What Borg have you seen the computer use well in tandem? All of this and more work as good fodder for discussion, so please, speak freely!

I'll try to get the discussion rolling...

How does the CPU do with Victory King? How about Cyber Mars, or two Hyper Cyber Girls? Is the CPU competent with Neo G Red?
What do you think?
#2Death CommanderPosted 12/23/2010 8:26:08 PM
I swear the AI has special competence clauses when Sapphire Knight and Ruby Knight work together.
---
History will be kind to me, for I intend to write it.
#3Argh4430Posted 12/24/2010 5:19:40 AM
I can say that the CPU does a better job using ultimate cannon than I can. I'd say that the CPU is also good with alien worm.

The thing is that the CPU doesn't put more emphasis on defense and evasion than straight out fighting.
---
when i see b comics who bring transformed into movies
#4OneWing_AngelPosted 12/24/2010 10:03:42 PM

From: Death Commander | Posted: 12/23/2010 11:26:08 PM | #002
I swear the AI has special competence clauses when Sapphire Knight and Ruby Knight work together.

This. The AI gets smarter when it uses multiple Killer Girls, as lame as the borg is on its own.
---
lolwut
OneWing_Angel~I've made enough sigs to last me for a while.
#5Voltrox747Posted 12/27/2010 4:13:17 PM
I always wondered why Ruby and Saph always seemed like the hardest fight in the story mode. Is this true for a vs match as well?
#6Death CommanderPosted 12/28/2010 12:38:27 AM
Well their abilities compliment each other very well, and they actually try to time their attacks to juggle you. Ruby Knights pop you with bombs, Sapphire Knights blast you away with their huge laser.
---
History will be kind to me, for I intend to write it.
#7HerPandaPosted 1/9/2011 8:25:43 AM
mars and atlas are a pretty good combo too. not only do you have to survive the eyebeams of death, funnels, and their combination, but you usually fight them after a horde of other borgs powerful in their own right.

who do you normally go for first in the case of sapphire and ruby knight? i go for ruby knight first... after he's gone there's nothing to distract you from sapphire knight's beam.
#8Taioko(Topic Creator)Posted 1/19/2011 3:24:07 PM
Bump.
#9Taioko(Topic Creator)Posted 1/29/2011 1:15:24 AM
Bump.
#10GemininoiserPosted 1/29/2011 9:49:26 AM
I think the cpu is extremely annoying when they use multiple beam tanks.